• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Video Games Character Clash: Nominate a Villain!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Inspirations: Nick Wilde's Great Character Clash & Klippy's Video Game Showdown

We're bringing back the Character Clash in the Video Games forum, but with a different twist - you nominate the characters! The theme of this round is villains, so start thinking of the most evil, twisted characters from gaming and nominate one by September 19.

Details here!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
What if the protagonist can technically be a villain or is one? Does that count?

What really constitutes a video game villain? Someone evil or just the player's antagonist?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
What if the protagonist can technically be a villain or is one? Does that count?

What really constitutes a video game villain? Someone evil or just the player's antagonist?
Hmm, good question - I think for the sake of keeping things simple, we should stick to "player's antagonist" (in the most traditional sense, the 'bad guy' to your 'good guy'). I think that would make a good discussion topic in VG though.

Edit: Thought about it a bit more and I think we can open it up to interpretation - as there is a "Why" field in the nominations form, as long as it checks out and you can adequately explain why you think a character is a villain, I don't see why not.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion spoilers:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2018
I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it, again!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion spoilers:

Spoiler:
I've never played Splatoon but that's actually pretty amusing, please nominate it in the event thread!

Back