• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
The group began treking upon the snowy cobble streets. The twins pranced around Charlie while he just stared at the ground pondering the recent knowledge.

"The government is working with PSX and then my Grandparents? How can it be that everything is connected" he muttered under his breath while looking down. His thoughts had occupied him for so long that he had not realized that he stumbled into some sort of festival.

Paper lanturns were at every door and all the women were in kimonos. In the very center of the large square intersection stood a statue of a pokemon and a man dressed up like a ninja was beside it. Charlie did know anything about this odd occurence. He and the twins stared at everything with eyes full of awe.

"Hey, mister Uprising Dude can we go and play around?" Sunny and Diana asked while tugging on his sleeves.

"Huh, one-sec" Charlie awnsered shaken from his awe and approaching a man dressed in black.

"Excuse me sir. Can you tell me what this festival is for? And what pokemon is that?" Charlie asked him.

"It seems this is the Snow dance festival. It's in honor of that pokemon there, Froslass by a minor sect of the town. It takes place in the most open area of a mostly snow-clan population so nobody ever hears about these things and they're rarely talked about. I'm not a part of the clan, but I figured it wouldn't hurt, after all I'm here with some adult buisness" the man replied. Secretly he was after Isabel who he had managed to capture once before, but Charlie would never find out.

"Thanks!" he replied back and he turned around to seek for the twins. They were gone and Charlie soon grew with rage.

"Where are those TWINS!" Charlie shouted being muffled by the party people.

"Oh, look at those two!" Charlie could hear a woman from the crowd exclaim. He looked towards the main event and there they were dancing it front of the statue. It was a site to behold as they bent into precise movements. Charlie pushed through the crowd and waited near the front mesmerized. Charlie finally managed to upstage them and brought them away from the crowded cult festival.

"Girls that was amazing, but please DON'T EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Charlie yelled at the two adorable and innocent looking girls and made them cry. Charlie begin feeling bad at making them cry.

"Okay, how about I buy you Ice Cream?" he asked the girls again who chippered at the thought.

"Yay!" they screamed in unison and they ran up the cobble path to an Ice Cream parlor. Charlie had completely forgotten that could have made his own and he bought them a cone each. The girls twirled around in thier excitement with the cones. They passed Charlie several times and stuck one odd patch onto Charlie until they spotted a middle-aged man.

"Mr. Yamabunta!" they shouted to him and then the twins were gone as they left Charlie's care.

Charlie headed back to the center in a blissfull mood. Little did he know that while he sleeped that patch the twins stuck to him was a tracking device.

OOC: Yeah I made up that festival... I'm sorry my pair. I'm very sowy :3 XD The festival is so small and unheard that no one should make a post relating to it or even know about it, okay ;)

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
A loud thud woke Chris from his sleep, jolting him out of his bed and causing him, as well as Dile and Sakura, to fall to the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"Dang" Chris mumbled to himself groggily, rubbing the back of his head. It still hurt from the time they had gotten trapped in the sewers. "The one time we get a decent bed to sleep in..." Chris looked at his bed, only to see the end of a knife sticking it's way through the side of the wall, mere inches away from where his head was a few moments ago. Blood dripped from the edge of the blade and down the wall. Suddenly, the knife dislodged itself from the wall, disappearing to the other side. Silently, Chris got up, quickly putting on his sweatshirt and his belt.

"Silver... Ivy... Char... Screech... Return." Chris whispered, taking the Pokeballs off of his belt and returning the Pokemon in a flash. He took a deep breath, pulling his two knives off of his belt. Slowly and carefully, Chris opened the door, fearful for could be taking place in the room next to him. Motioning Dile and Sakura to follow him, Chris crept out into the hallway and to the next door. Chris turned the knob, only to find it was locked.

"Dammit." he cursed under his breath. Taking the smaller of the two knives, Chris inserted the blade into the key hole. A few minutes later, there was a loud click, he was in. "Sakura, Dile. "Chris addressed his Pokemon, "Get ready. On my mark." Immediately, sparks began to form on Sakura's cheeks and Dile took a fighting stance.

"3. 2. 1." Chris kicked the door open with his foot, slamming it against the wall. Chris rushed into the room with the two knives in front of him and his Pokemon behind, ready for anything.

Inside, he saw two people look over at him in a startled motion, one of them holding his/her neck. Just as Chris was about to lunge, he realized it was Kez and Isabel. An unconscious man dressed in black lay on the floor, with Eve, Isabel's Eevee, sitting triumphantly on the man's face.

"Yeah..." Chris said, rubbing the back of his head as his face turned red. "I seem to do that a lot..." Suddenly, Chris noticed the cut on Isabel's neck, as well as the blade in one hand and a gun in the other. "Uh.. You OK?"

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ikiji and Matsuko followed the Quilava to a small room. After it entered, Ikiji quickly hurried to the door, and pressed against the wall next to it. He carefully looked inside.

Within the room, a man had taken the rope the Quilava had brought, and was tying a black-clad man to a chair. Nearby, a woman, holding a knife and gun, was running her fingers over her neck; Ikiji noticed she had small cuts on her neck.

"I just hope he keeps his knives clean..."

Matsuko whispered to him; she looked eager to fight, and sparks were flying out of her cheeks. Ikiji shook his head gently.

"Easy, Matsu. We don't know the situation. Either side could be the Uprising; if we interfere, it'll only cause trouble."

One of the two walked over and closed the door; Ikiji heard it lock. Suddenly, he heard footsteps, and he and Matsuko quickly hid.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Charlie was probably the second or third to wake up from a rude crashing to the floor. The loud noises from below disturbed the whole building and the arguing was loud. Past experiences taught Charlie never to enter the fray unprepared. He grabbed his frying pan and pokeballs.

Charlie could hear footsteps ahead of him and followed several figures in the dark seemingly unnoticed. Suddenly they came to a stop and just as Charlie reached out a hand the doorknob fell with a clank. Charlie was partly in stupor at the figure. Was he a thief? He must know. Charlie leaped forward the way the figure dissappeared and landed with his left foot on the doorknob. Charlie came tumbling in and landing right into a wall of that room. Finally a hanging picture crashed into Charlies head and he glanced around with the frame around his neck.

"What the...?" Charlie could only respond upon seeing a figure lying on the floor and Isabel, Chris, and Kez standing around. Charlie could barely hear Chris saying "Uh.. You OK?" Charlie's head cocked to the side and an odd expresion formed as he waited for an account of the recent events. Meanwhile the tracking device was begining to itch. Charlie scratched himself unaware of the events to come.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing (to no real surprise) Chris with his Pokemon ready to attack.

"Yeah..." Chris said, rubbing the back of his head as his face turned red. "I seem to do that a lot..." Chris changed the subject after noticing the cuts on Isabel's neck. "Uh.. You OK?"

"You like it? It's a new fashion craze," Isabel muttered sarcastically. "I was just attacked by a PXS member who somehow knew we were here and he almost managed to kidnap me, if you were wondering."

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
"Attack?" raced through Charlies mind. "Isabel attacked?" once more ran around his thoughts. Charlie's mind began to drift back to that day he gave her a glass of tea and made her laugh. She was human, a creature capable of emotion. These PSX members were heartless demons now to hurt such a flower.

Charlie rose with the picture frame still around and slammed his shoes into the face of the PSX member on the floor. "Jerks" he muttered as he watched the blood run down from him under the Eevee. Charlie's face was red and full of anger. Death moaned from the heat eminating from Charlie.

"I HATE YOU!" he screamed and kicked him again. He watched the man cough up blood and drifted his attention to Isabel who obviously had seen what he had done.

"These pigs don't deserve to live! Isabel forgive me... I wasn't there to help out! I'm weak!" he bursted out, full of tears and emotions as he ran towards her while sobbing.

The cuts from still ran and Charlie was right next to them while holding onto Isabel. "Those cuts... Isabel please let me help! I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm useless!" he shouted and then paused while remembering the harsh things that Ashleigh had said before. This was it. All the Drama, critism, uselessness, and the current wound. Even though it could have been worse, it still meant they could never escape. Charlie just wanted a purpose other than his own. He admired those strengths of Isabel and he wish that he could have been born with those.

And the tears just flowed.

Years
New

(I just started. Could someone do something, like find my character and direct her to the Uprising's place?)

Tabby WAS NOT lost. She just wasn't exactly sure where she was.
Okay, she was completely lost. She had, in a burst of anger, decided that she was going to find the Uprising right away. That was at, oh say twelve o'clock last night. She and her vulpix, Kyndle, had been walking all night, but now she was completely lost, hungry, tired and ready to give up.
"Ugh. I am such an idiot. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I actually though I would find them tonight. I am such an idiot."
To comfort her, Kyndle climbed onto her lap rubbed against her, warming her to the bone. Seeing Kyndle always made her get a lump in her throat, knowing that her beloved vulpix could be wrenched away from her at any minute. Tabby got up and looked around for a little bit until she found a little hollow between two tree roots. She climbed into it, bringing Kyndle with her. Then she curled up and fell asleep almost instantly. However, going into the little cave, she had unknowingly dropped something.

It was a pokeball.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
(OOC: oh gash... time for me to post, finally. I think I'll have to reserve more update time in my schedule, or else -- Rigel is still on his way to F.G., with my updating pace I don't think he'll make it on time :P)

Rigel

It was already very late when Rigel asked Fudoah for a bit of rest. The hrashness of the terrain and the fact thay they coul dbe spotted from a distance by any Pokémon with a good sight, demanded him to move on all fours behind his Pokémon. That and the wind made his little journey very slow, too.

Fudoat turned back and looked at his Trainer, who was checking his shoes.

"Sorry, I did not want to fall behind," started Rigel in a low voice, "but I guess I'm quite tired -- mentally, that is." With that, he stretched a hand and met his Pokémon, who "'tle"d back as he pushed against his trainer. For a moment the pair shared a hug, until Rigel seemed to recover his breath and slowly stood up.

"Let's see..." he mumbled, as he put his hand over his head to block some of the wind and focus his sight. He could not distinguish much. "We should have returned to the main road already." He looked down to his Pokémon and smirked: "Unless you got me off the road?"

For an answer, Fudoah simply buffed, turned around, very slowly, and started walking again. Rigel knelt again, taking a last look to his surroundings, and obligued to follow before losing Fudoah from sight, all with the strong but not sufficient moonlight.

Suddenly, as he raised his sight to verify the route, Rigel halted and forced his sight. He was sure he had seen something in the sky. A Pokémon, maybe? He blinked and focused again, but it was too late: it was agone, whatever it was.

"Maybe my imagination...?" he pondered, as he took a look right and left in the sky. He could only distinguish a dim light from the north.

Lowering his sight and seeing Fudoah half-turned around, looking at him harshly, he waved his hand to indicate the Pokémon he was all OK. Then he pointed north with his finger and moved his closing fist to the ground, drawing a small circle. Fudoah nodded, understanding the tacit command, and started walking to the north, with Rigel closely following.

Rigel's mind was gone for most of the time that followed, his body almost instinctively following his Grotle's. He knew he would be safe until Fudoah cwould call his attention by forcibly pulling him away from his dreamland, where Pokémon were allowed and people did not have to suffer hunger or diseases because research and nursery were setback almost a century.

At somt point, however, he came from his utopian dream on his own: he felt actually tired, and he forced himself to stop as he slightly raised his voice while calling Fudoah. The Pokémon stopped, but did not turn back: instead, it moved swiftly to one side, letting the vision of the place ahead to fill Rigel's vision.

White, translucent, almost pearly with the reflected moonlight. Projecting shades of homes and buildings that were beyond. The sight made Rigel almost happy, and almost sad.

A good distance beyond him, about half a mile or so, there was a large white something that domninated the landscape. It was a ... wall of ice. To the other side, it had to be Frosty Gorge.

Grotle came to his master's side, apparently understanding the sentiment. The two looked at each other and then to the wall ahead, dimly shining with the moonlight against the blackness of the night.

How the h.... were they supposed to get there, now? Was it a completely closed ring? How tall it was?

Rigel mumbled and talked to himself for a while, as he took his other three Poké Balls and examined them. There had to be a way... the only one of his Pokémon that could fly was the Natu, but it had not the strength to carry him across, and Rigel did not trust it anyway. Noini was a good Water Pokémon and all, but ice was not something that could be swimmed across, and she could not simply pierce her way to the other side, not conspicuously. That left...

His hand grabbed the Poké Ball containing Rauba, his Gyarados. What could she do?

"Well," he said to Fudoah, "I'll have to think something. Let's take a rest, you OK with that?"

"Gro!" answered the Pokémon as it walked behind the trainer and lay in the ground. Rigel left himself roll to the side and rest his back on his Pokémon's shell, closed his eyes, and delivered himself to half-sleep, while Grotle remained immobile and silent, examining the surroundings...

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Isabel was the first to recover from the stupor that had settled on the room.

"Kez, can you check on him? Make sure he's not seriously injured? I'll interrogate him later," Isabel said firmly.

"Charlie," Isabel lowered her tone and softened her voice. "Would you like to talk... Privately?"

Isabel pocketed the knife and gun and walked with him down the hallway as he continued to be racked with sobs. Fay stayed in the room to observe what was going on and to make sure the man didn't escape, but Eve trotted along beside them, curious. They ended up in the kitchen, as Isabel figured that would be the place where they would be least likely walked in on, sat him down and sat down beside him.

"Would you like to talk?" Isabel asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

Years
Tabby

After about five minutes of sleep, a root poking into Tabby's back woke her up. She shook her head, blinked blearily, then widened her eyes. That was it!

She knew she'd heard the location of the Uprising from somewhere, but she couldn't remember exactly where it was. After her sleep, though, she woke up remembering perfectly. Frosty Gorge!

"Kyndle! Kyndle!" she said, shaking her vulpix excitedly. Kyndle jumped up and looked around, anticipating a fight.
"Kyndle! I just remembered where it is!" Kyndle looked up at her, excitement shining in her eyes.
"Frosty Gorge! Come on, let's go! Frosty Gorge is... Let's see... North from here." Clambering out of the makeshift burrow, she gauged which direction that would be from the position of the sun. "Come on! Hurry! This is our ONE CHANCE to do something about the pokemon elimination!"
With that, they both took off running straight north.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Name: Kensai shiniguchi
Appearance: long black hair covering one eye with the back pulled into a pony tail, fairly thin but tone muscles. the one eye you can see has a scar going over it. he doesnt normally wear a shirt unless he has to. average hight
Personality: Kensai puts up a serious front, but those who know him better can see differences in his personality depending on his mood.
Background: Kensai grew up in a very small town in the middle of no where. In this town people and pokemon worked together to keep it running smoothly. Due to being so secluded from the rest of society, it was a while before news of what was happening to people and pokemon but when news started to be spread about it, confusion and worry shot through the town. Kensai lived with his father in a cabin just outside the border of the town with his life long companion scyther. Scyther and Kensai were inseperable. they were so close that when kensai got the scar over his eye as a young boy, scyther gave itself a scar over its eye to show kensai he didnt have to feel so out of place. Most people in the town either flead to the wilderness or tried to find other ways of hiding their pokemon. When the authorities arrived they eventually made their way to kensai's home. Kensai's father told him to run with scyther while he held them off with his partner houndoom, promising him that he would find him when he took care of the invaders. Kensai and Scyther fled deep into the woods that he had grown up in and hid, waiting for his father to arrive. After a day of nothing, Kensai made his way back to his home where he found it burnt to the ground, with no sign of his father or houndoom. Kensai fell to his knees bawling for almost an hour when someone arrived and told him about an organization that was forming. Kensai joined quickly, trying to learn as much about battling as he can in hopes of finding his father.
Additional Information: ...scyther rules!
RP Sample: "Quick! scyther use quick attack!" Scyther shot forward at blinding speeds weaving in and out of the tree's as it approached its opponent. As it came with in range it swung both scythes towards the enemies pikachu with dangerous speeds.

Nickname: none
Breed: Scyther
Moves:
Quick Attack
false swipe
wing attack
fury cutter
Appearance: it has a scare going over its left eye
Personality: has a serious sometimes aggressive personality especially when it comes to protecting Kensai
History: Kensai's father came across an injured scyther and her baby a few years back. he did his best to tend to the scythers wounds, but the mother passed not long after being found. The child scyther was too young to survive on its own, so he began to take care of it. As years grew on it and kensai began to develop a bond with each other to the point where they can normally tell what the other is thinking but reading their expressions.
Additional information: ...scyther rules!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Ashi woke with a start. She hadn't been asleep long, but the voices inside the room had woken her. Her Pokémon were all awake too, and staring at someone in the centre of the room. Ashi quickly followed their gazes and noticed a man, obviously the one everyone was looking at, at gunpoint and completely in black. Ashi quickly jumped onto the ground, startling Josh awake.

"Nnwhat?" He murmered, looking around bleakly. Ashi glared at him. She rushed over to the door just as Isabel exited it and switched on the light, causing everyone in the room to moan as their eyes adjusted to the light. Josh slowly got out of bed and lent on the bedframe, swearing under his breath.

"What in god's name happened here?" Ashi shot a look at everyone.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Despite the walls, the scuffle and the whimpering noises emitted by the PXS member worked their way through to Yassan's room. He groaned "I'm gonna kill them someday." Grabbing an undershirt and muttering oaths under his breath, he woke his Sneasel and the pair marched off towards Isabel's room.

He passed Isabel and Charlie in the hall, but ignored them for the moment. He threw the door open, dimly hearing it smash against the wall. "Do you people mind? Specific people are trying to... wait, who's this?" He gestured to the prone PXS member.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Beo awoke early that morning, he couldn't sleep and part of it had to do with the uneasyness he had about him since the Uprising arrived. Wags was lying next to Beo snoring and shooting bubbles from his tiny mouth. Beo slowly crept over the sleeping tadpole, and grabbed a coke from his fridge then sat down in a chair.

"Ahh I hope Kez and everyone is doing alright, if something was going wrong though i'm sure Kez would give me a call to see if I was ok" Beo said as he took a sip of his drink and sunk into his chair, sighing.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
At first, Greg heard a thud. He was too tired and thought nothing of it...
...then there were concerned voices...
...then he could hear, what he thought was Charlie scream "I hate you!"
something was going on.

Greg slipped on his shoes, Hat and pack, before heading upstairs. It was coming from the room where he accidentally walked in on Isabel.

Has there been a fallout? He thought...

There was a small crowd of people, a few of whom he'd met the previous day. He wanted to see what all the comotion was.

"Excuse me guys..." he said, as he squeezed through. There, he saw a man tied to a chair by a Quilava. He was dressed in black with blood streaming from his mouth and nose.

"Woa!" said Greg hurriedly, "Who IS this?!" He put a finger to his neck - he was still breathing.

That's when Greg noticed the gash mark in the wall, and droplets of blood on the floor, away from where the man was...

"PXS...?" Greg suggested to everyone else.

(OOC: Yay! Some action! Can't wait to interrigate him! Can I help?)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: all sign ups posted on the main thread will be ignored. Please post your SU on the OOC thread)

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2009
Kensai was still very new here and did everything he could to avoid getting close tot he other members, mostly out of fear of what might happen to them and the loss he would have to deal with again. He was awake, sitting in his room sharpening his scythers blades like he did every morning when he heard a noise. Is this an attack? what is going on here? he thought to himself. deciding to check it out, he and his scyther left the room and eventually found people gathering around a man tied to a chair. Blood scattered in different places. "..." he remained silent, in the back of the room waiting to see what was going to happen.

(ooc: oh heh..my bad ill fix that right away)

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Matre got nervous.

The first thing that made her nervous was that she hadn't slept for a while, and she wasn't planning to do it. Vic had said not to sleep now, because they could never wake up in this cold. It got a lot colder that he imagined an hour before: He imagined it would get -10C without fire, but it got -20C with fire.

The second thing was that Vic was somewhere else, trying to find some wood for the fire. The wood that Matre brought wasn't enough for more than 40 minutes, and the fire grew colder and colder until Vic got up to get some more.

The third thing was that Bro followed Vic, to help him when he would be in danger.

But finally, the last thing made things creepy for her: the guardian was trying to get up.

"What the hell, where am I?" asked he. When no answer came, only a bit Pokémon language, he tried to get up. It was harder than he thought. "What's happening with me?" said the guardian again.

"And why doesn't anybody help me?" asked he again feeling some warmth nearby. He grasped for it… Only to pull his hand back again: he grasped into some hot ashes of a fire. He stood up, his vision was a lot clearer now, due to the adrenaline of the shock.

He saw the huge and red pokécenter first: "At least I am more safe now" thought he. Then, after the contours of other things sharpened, he found himself at the ground, accompanied by a Flaaffy.
That was when Vic came back.

"Oh! You've woken up!" said Vic, surprised that the little guardian was so strong.
"What happened?" asked the guardian, relieved to see Vic's face.
"Oh, Nothing, really…" answered Vic. "You were only shot by a staplegun and unconscious until now. Look at your chest, you were very lucky that it isn't serious."
The guardian toke a deep breath when he saw the wound. "That's isn't really good, don't you think?" asked he Vic . "Nope." Answered he.

"Why are we sleeping outside the pokécenter?" "Because we're locked out." "Why are we locked out?" "Because the door was locked when we got here." "Why didn't you go to a friend of yours?"
Vic stared in the sky, he didn't answer the question. The Guardian didn't notice that Vic's face expressions had changed. "Come on, why weren't you?" "Because I had no human friends until now, OK?" screamed Vic.

The guardian didn't ask questions anymore for a long time. "Eehm, what's your name?

<Silence>

…Mine is Dass." Broke Dass, the guardian, the silence.
"Mine is Vic" answered Vic, "Don't you have a house here?" "No, I live in the next city at my parents' house. " answered Dass. "They won't let me go, you know." "No, I don't, I have no parents anymore." Whispered Vic.

Silence overwhelmed them. The guardian begun to sleep again. The fire stopped to burn, and Matre and Bro begun to sleep also.

Vic was gazing to the snowy mountains, already full of mechanical noises. "Why has this to happen to Frosty Gorge?" sighed Vic. He didn't understand what happened to him, and all the people around him.
A shadow walked out of the trees to the backside of the pokécenter. Vic heard a window shattering on the floor, and a pair of feet, jumping after it.
About a minute later was a scream there was some tumult going on in there, but what?
Then a second shadow came out of the bushes: He opened the door with one of his knives and got inside the pokécenter. A pikachu was by his side.

<None of the two saw Vic, Dass, Matre or Bro. They sat in a dark corner, a bit further away from the pokécenter, and the fire was already out.>

Vic stood up when the door closed. "This is my chance to get Kez or another nurse over here!" was what he thought.

The man with the Pikachu walked downwards to the sleeping rooms, so Vic followed them, as he had to take the same route. The man stopped and hid when Vic accidentally tripped, what made him to make a quick, but loud recovery.

Vic didn't go after him, however. The most important thing to do, was to save Dass.
He was now close enough to hear some noises: "I hate you!" screamed, as far as Vic could hear it at the voice, Charlie. "Those cuts... Isabel please let me help! I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm useless!" said the same voice again.

"What was going on?" thought Vic as he got in the room. Isabel gave some orders and brought a sobbing Charlie away. A body lay was bound to the chair. It seemed to be the person that sneaked first in the pokecenter.

"Kez?" shouted Vic, "There is a wounded guardian outside the pokécenter! And guys, also, there is a guy with a Pikachu over there, hiding in the Pokecenter."

(OCC: Please say were the grammatical and story-<linical?> errors are when you found some, thanx^^)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a figure with his Pokemon ready to attack.
Kez span round "Flare Hold fast!" Kez Recognized the figure it was chris "Flare stand down, Chris what the hell are you doing? you startled me"

"Yeah..." Chris said, rubbing the back of his head as his face turned red. "I seem to do that a lot..."

"Kez, can you check on him? Make sure he's not seriously injured? I'll interrogate him later," Isabel said firmly.
"Sure" he said "we'll finish our talk later, k?" He motioned to Chris to help him Move the guy to the center of the room.

"Charlie," Isabel lowered her tone and softened her voice. "Would you like to talk... Privately?" with that Isabel and Charlie left Leaving Kez and Chris to Check this Goon's wounds.Kez ran and got his emergancy kit and Using the flashlight he checked the guys wounds. He was fine, He had bleeding nose from the earlier strike by Charlie and mild state of unconciousness due to Isabel disarming him.

Ashi rushed over to the door just as Isabel exited it and switched on the light, causing everyone in the room to moan as their eyes adjusted to the light. "Gah who turned on the light" Josh slowly got out of bed and lent on the bedframe, swearing under his breath. "What in god's name happened here?" Ashi shot a look at everyone.
Yassan threw the door open, dimly hearing it smash against the wall. "Do you people mind? Specific people are trying to... wait, who's this?" He gestured to the prone PXS member.

"Guys , One at a time ok? We've had an incident can everyone please return to your rooms except for those who are in this room can you please go wait in the lobby and i'll arrange other sleeping arrangements for you ok?" he added sighing " if you really want to know whats happend or just can't get back to sleep head to the lobby and i'll fill you in ok?" A thought suddenly rushed through his Mind Beo Kez Burst from the room without warning and dahed to the Phone, he heard vic call out to him "Kez? There is a wounded guardian outside the pokécenter! And guys, also, there is a guy with a Pikachu over there, hiding in the Pokecenter." Kez Yelled back " well get him in here and to a bed and i'll deal with the intruder asap" quickly he hit the speed dail to Beo "come..on .. Come on.. Pick up... pick up" He was panacking was Beo ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back