• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Ametrine__s_heroine_by_Dewitty.png

Quick update!
Here's a closer look on Lalin, Ametrine's female protagonist!
Pose is based on Misty's pose from HGSS.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
She looks like she is a psycho pedophile.
Seriously.
It just looks. Really Creepy.
Everything looks fine, but the creepy pedophile face.

Atomic Reactor

Hahahaha! I laughed so hard when i saw her face XD
Hahaha after you fix that it'll look great XD

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Impressive screenshots, looks like you've used a lot of tone changes :D (In a good way) I'm probably very late at this but why are the Pokemon images in 2 different places when you talk to them? The screens I am referring to are these:

capture007.png
capture006.png

They kinda threw me off =P I was thinking "okay, so when you talk to your Pokemon it's sprite shows up on the upper right of the text box..." and then I saw Zorua's sprite being on the upper right of the screen as you were talking to it, is there a significance?

Anyways, the Darkrai event's screenshot looks awesome.

~ CP

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Impressive screenshots, looks like you've used a lot of tone changes :D (In a good way) I'm probably very late at this but why are the Pokemon images in 2 different places when you talk to them? The screens I am referring to are these:

capture007.png
capture006.png

They kinda threw me off =P I was thinking "okay, so when you talk to your Pokemon it's sprite shows up on the upper right of the text box..." and then I saw Zorua's sprite being on the upper right of the screen as you were talking to it, is there a significance?

Anyways, the Darkrai event's screenshot looks awesome.

~ CP

I've awnsered that question before.
@PeekyChew

He probably is revamping them, considering the fact that the 5th Generation Characters are much taller, and it would be strange if the character was larger than the door >.<

Anyways, I really like the game Dew. Although, maybe you should probably resize the sprites of the Pokemon during the message box, since they kind of look stretched out and it just doesn't seem to fit in with everything.
The sprited showed when interacting to a Pokémon aren't actually there in-game. I just pasted them in to show off the similarity between the sprites and the overworlds.

Cilerba

Years
I don't notice a difference in the new trainer.
She still looks like she is going to do things to me. XD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
i agree with cilerba, you should probably just re-do the female protagonist, but i like the male protagonists's look!

Rexo

Rexo
Years
This is looking really nice, I like the way of showing the screenshots with the different scenes and stuff. It's good to know that there is variation in the game. Nice tiles by the way and I like the world map too, with the river in the middle. Good luck with it.
See ya!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Oh god. Dew!
New game, wonderful graphics, it's all so wonderful!
I really hope you stick with this one.

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
Years
Sugestions and Questions

Hey Dew,
that amazing artist that you have that make fakemon, hourglasshero, well I have a suggestion. How about he make a porcupine Pokemon. It new move will be needle assault and the ability prick with deals damage to foes upon attacks

Questions: Do you have any battle animation like a realistic ice beam or rock throw. If not,then add cause it would make your game a whole lot popular

PS..
well i gave up on my game. srry for pming you and nice game and when is that big update.

Cilerba

Years
Hey Dew,
that amazing artist that you have that make fakemon, hourglasshero, well I have a suggestion. How about he make a porcupine Pokemon. It new move will be needle assault and the ability prick with deals damage to foes upon attacks

Questions: Do you have any battle animation like a realistic ice beam or rock throw. If not,then add cause it would make your game a whole lot popular

PS..
well i gave up on my game. srry for pming you and nice game and when is that big update.

Oh, you're gonna love this new update. ;)

The porcupine idea sounds ok, but needs a bit more detail and such. How about like a Poison Porcupine. Has the ability of "Toxic Prick" which pricks the foe every time the trainer switches Pokémon.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
oh, if were giving suggestions, maybe you could have a cloud evolves into a storm cloud. For an electric type, you could have an electric triceratops that evolves into a BA styracosaurus. Triceratops line name example :
(maybe Protops (Protoceratops/Proton) -> Elektops (Electron/Triceratops) -> Elekterak (Sty "rack" o saurus + Electron)

The etmyology of the names is in parentheses, i rly hope they are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back