• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
RNGing eggs is quite pointless in Gen VI with Destiny Knot. I've already found nearly dozen of 6IV Klefki "leftovers" from Masuda Method breeding.

Just hit box #17 without any luck. Starting to get frustrated.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I'm really glad with how the no real rng abuse has positively affected trading. Spit backs are the best thing ever!
Unless you end up breeding boxes and boxes and boxes full and no one wants them. ;.; But I do love getting parents from others to then breed for myself. Never had that before with RNG lol
Indeed they are. I put several elemental fang tyrunt on the wonder trade an have them for trade bait a lot.
Still need to check the iv's on that dad.

So who is officially in charge of the quick trade thread? I just want to make sure it is fine with the community that I'm making the same post( with minor updates every now and then) every time a new page is started. I used to have my own trade shop but until pokebank is released, I don't really have enough good stuff to bother updating my shop.
All 3 TC mods are, and yes that's fine if you post a new one every page.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I always release the Pokemon that I get from eggs :( Except the successful one. But rn I'm breeding for Clauncher and so far I've got a few 3/4 perfect IV'd ones lying around. I think I'll keep them this time. uwu

This Clauncher keeps trolling me and giving me like x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 or 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31 OR THE WORST ONE xx / 31 / 31 / xx / xx / 31

I'm aiming for 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 but I'll settle for 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / xx

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I feel like I'm falling behind. Been a bit busy for Pokemon. D:

/sad

Perriechu

Years
Finally!!!

692.png
pokeball.png

OT: Adrian | ID: 29681
Clauncher ♀
Modest | Mega Launcher | 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Splash / Water Gun​

Aaand as for the rejects, all but 3 are level 1 and know Splash and Water Gun
Spoiler:

I'm wanting to do Binacle next but surprise surprise, he's male and Impish. I don't have an Adamant Ditto either, it's like the only nature I don't have. :( So until I find one I'm gonna breed Hawlucha. :))

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Yeah I haven't done anything with breeding either guys :( I played through Y and Now X. Once that's over I guess it will be time to start dusting off the old breeding ways!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Old breeding ways? Everything's been flipped upside down with all these new breeding mechanics lol

Reactions: EB

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Old breeding ways? Everything's been flipped upside down with all these new breeding mechanics lol

Means, I haven't done anything to do with breeding pokemon in a very long time even RNG wise is what I meant. It will be nice to finally do something again though once I'm finished with my playthroughs.

Perriechu

Years
I'm on a roll!

701.png
pokeball.png

Hawlucha ♂
Jolly | Limber | 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31
Detect / Tackle / Hone Claws​

I've got a lot of rejects this time, but I'll post them later. :))

I'm gonna change its ability with the ability capsule later, too.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm on a roll!

701.png
pokeball.png

Hawlucha ♂
Jolly | Limber | 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31
Detect / Tackle / Hone Claws​

I've got a lot of rejects this time, but I'll post them later. :))

I'm gonna change its ability with the ability capsule later, too.

Wow nice work! I am a fan of Hawlucha for sure. What is the ability capsule?

Perriechu

Years
Wow nice work! I am a fan of Hawlucha for sure. What is the ability capsule?

Thanks! :) And the Ability Capsule is an item that can be bought from the Battle Maison for 200BP. It allows you to switch a Pokemon's ability with the other. So I can change Hawlucha's Limber to Unburden. It doesn't work for DW ability iirc.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Thanks! :) And the Ability Capsule is an item that can be bought from the Battle Maison for 200BP. It allows you to switch a Pokemon's ability with the other. So I can change Hawlucha's Limber to Unburden. It doesn't work for DW ability iirc.

That's pretty cool though, I didn't know that either because I haven't messed with it! Also nice breed! It'll be fun when I start to do that again.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
That's pretty cool though, I didn't know that either because I haven't messed with it! Also nice breed! It'll be fun when I start to do that again.
Hey dork :P Good to see you're back and posting more <3

So I've decided to stop breeding Eevees for now since I wasn't having any luck with shinies. I got a whole box full of spitbacks from the trade chat that I want to breed now. Trying to get a Modest Petilil in a Dive Ball for first project. 100% female gender ratio ought to be fun...

Reactions: EB

Perriechu

Years
I don't find BP that hard to collect. I mean the Battle Maison gives it out pretty generously.
Battles 1 - 10 give out 1 BP per battle, and then it goes up to 2 for 11 - 20. And then you get 20 BP for beating one category. And then you'll unlock the super version of that category which gives you 2 BP for 1 - 10 and then 3 for 11 - 20 and then I don't remember if it's the usual 20 or 40 for beating it.

ALSO

667.png
greatball.png

Litleo ♀
Timid | Unnerve | 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Tackle / Leer

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I don't find BP that hard to collect. I mean the Battle Maison gives it out pretty generously.
Battles 1 - 10 give out 1 BP per battle, and then it goes up to 2 for 11 - 20. And then you get 20 BP for beating one category. And then you'll unlock the super version of that category which gives you 2 BP for 1 - 10 and then 3 for 11 - 20 and then I don't remember if it's the usual 20 or 40 for beating it.

ALSO

667.png
greatball.png

Litleo ♀
Timid | Unnerve | 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Tackle / Leer
Litleo!! Congrats!
I want one. D:
So many things to breed, but I keep forgetting to play.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Hey dork :P Good to see you're back and posting more <3

So I've decided to stop breeding Eevees for now since I wasn't having any luck with shinies. I got a whole box full of spitbacks from the trade chat that I want to breed now. Trying to get a Modest Petilil in a Dive Ball for first project. 100% female gender ratio ought to be fun...

Just saw this but thank you pair <3 it is good to be back!

Bred my first Quint last night Growlithe, and it goes to EV just saying ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back