• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Can we confirm Karrablast is the true pre evo of Guzzlord lmao

Heck, turns out that the stone is a MacGuffin.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
This is a Hau.
Hau loves malasada.
Hau also always happy.
Hau is smart.
Be like Hau.

Best I can do is 25 bottle caps.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
... and so it pounces straight into the belly. A score! The rare Hau proceeded to bring the prey with a happy snarl.

If a Salad is made of meat, what it will be called?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Photographer tells us a story of his misadventures by saying he got chased by random hyenas and a big sandstorm.

Believable stories.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"Here we go!"

"Here you, bunch of people and myself going somewhere!"

"In a spot located right on the bottom of our footings, with a group of humans including creatures referred as us to go into a designated place."

"A term to identify a location of someone which belonged to a community composed of entirely homosapiens that stepped their foot upon the said spot, therefore leaving footprints and are staying for a certain period. The homosapiens which are entirely bipedal (also known as two-legged creatures) are composed by their known integral substance and organ system, breathing in their natural state which also enlists certain presence that has been known as you and myself to become part of the community itself to go into a certain are which has been pinpointed within the sentence itself as a reference to reach the said area with safe and care to complete the said action."

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Are u going fishing?

No, I'm going fishing.

Oh okay, I thought u were going fishing.

No, u were wrongly right.

You mean rightly wrong.

Whatever!

Pika Pika :chu:

Back