• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OKay thanks, ChiefsFan, It works but not exactly the way it you would expect it to. But it will do the job until I have time to find the proper way, (Hex-Editor, Guessing?)I'm might change the experience changed to something like charmanders and squirtles.

Well anyway I've fixed a few of the bugs just check the first page to see what I've got left(if you're interested).

Years
I'm so happy right now. I've fixed my major glitch. The only glitch that caused you to restart your game. I've fixed the glitch that involves you teleportingto cinnabar instead of the pokemon center/home. I'm going to happily cross this off my glitches list. As far as I'm concerned I have one glitch left to fix and then I can continue working on my hack.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Good for you! I'm also happy for you, thethethethe!

^^ Always keep up the good work!

HiroChicken

Eevee of Tomorrow
Years
A few I found:

The girl on route 29 who gives you a Potion? Well each time I talked to her, she kept giving me another potion each time I talked to her.

If I walk leftwards towards the "THIS IS NEW BARK TOWN!!"* sign then I can actually walk onto it.

In Elm's office on the wall where a scroll should be (I think) next to the windows there is a part of the wall where you can walk into.

*Disclaimer: Sign doesn't actually say this

Years
A few I found:

The girl on route 29 who gives you a Potion? Well each time I talked to her, she kept giving me another potion each time I talked to her.

If I walk leftwards towards the "THIS IS NEW BARK TOWN!!"* sign then I can actually walk onto it.

In Elm's office on the wall where a scroll should be (I think) next to the windows there is a part of the wall where you can walk into.

*Disclaimer: Sign doesn't actually say this

Thanks for these. I just fixed them then. So justI guess that means I've only got one bug left.

Hey, i just made a banner, is it not just great? i know.... i stop making banners, and just be spriting.... Anyway, it is just made for fun....
, THETHETHETHE, SHOULT BE HAPPY FOR the great banners he got...

Thanks, that's great, I'll put it in the first post now.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey thethethethe this hack is great and your scripts too!

As a BIG THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME IN MY HACK I made this:

lodlo7.png

Robert~

Hope to be a hacker
Years
I love this hack looks awesome, im a maper send me a PM if u need me or if u wanna see some of my work ;)

shadow_darkurai

Darkrai-X
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2007
Well Some Bugs :
The Walkable way in the Ship is Mess
The Aide on Deck : When talk to Him game is Crash

Years
Well Some Bugs :
The Walkable way in the Ship is Mess
The Aide on Deck : When talk to Him game is Crash

If you looked a the page before this one, you'd know, I'm not worrying about bugs to do with that part of the pre-beta. I only put that room there to tell you that it was the end. When you go on the ship, when I release a beta, it will be a proper ship with the tiles of the S.S.Anne.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
The hacks going well.
I can tell there will be alot of new features.

I made a banner for the top of your thread.
legendofdragonslu7.png

Code:
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3384/legendofdragonslu7.png

And heres a supporterbar.
legendofdragons2dv8.png

Code:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/527/legendofdragons2dv8.png

Years
Thanks for the banners ♠εx. They're on the first post.

While I was looking at the first post I saw how OLD the screenshots were. They were from the very, very early stages of this hack. SO I decided to update them. I added these new ones here. I know about the mapping problem, I haven't fixed it yet. I'm doing it now.

Here are the new screenshots.
New Moves
LegendofDragons_12.png
LegendofDragons_33.png

Changed Palette/New Sprite
LegendofDragons_17.png
LegendofDragons_19.png
LegendofDragons_11.png

LegendofDragons_13.png
LegendofDragons_15.png
LegendofDragons_06-2.png

The Healing MAchine(For Erimgard)
LegendofDragons_22.png

And the rest
LegendofDragons_28.png
LegendofDragons_29.png
LegendofDragons_24.png

LegendofDragons_36.png
LegendofDragons_32.png
LegendofDragons_31.png

LegendofDragons_37.png
LegendofDragons_38.png

Oh... and some of Sootopolis, (not much)
LegendofDragons_39.png
LegendofDragons_42.png
LegendofDragons_40.png

Thats all for now. I'll get back to work.

EDIT: I just remembered, I WILL make all the Pokemon and Item's mentioned written like this before the beta release so please don't mention that I've spelt Pokemon like this, pokemon.
I liked how DP did this so that's how I'm going to do it. Hopefully I can change it everywhere.
Potion, Charmander.

Last edited:

bleu_cheese

Pastry Chef
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2010
In screenshot #4 it should be "he's" not "his" in the text. Other than that, they look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back