• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Give me a bit to switch games and I'll be in there for you, can you please tell me which swampert again??

Both of your Shiny EV'd Swamperts listed have the same stats and moveset, so i don't care which one you give me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
would it be possible for u to transfer events to ur white?
I am sorry, I don't normally turn down a trade, but I am not ready (getting ready) to transfer my event to my 5th gen games yet, but check with me at the end of the week please!!
Both of your Shiny EV'd Swamperts listed have the same stats and moveset, so i don't care which one you give me.

Enjoy the swampert!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok, dnt worry about it. its limiting for me to only have white, but ill check back at the end of the week :)
I'm trying my best, I know there's only a few peeps left that trade 4th gen any more, so, it will take me a bit, I have 12 games with pokes on them to transfer!!
Sorry - had to eat dinner! Thanks for the Swampert! :)

No worry, and your welcome!! :)

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Thanks a lot for the trade. I only had like 100 events on gen4 and after cloning them all it only took 1 hour to transfer. ^^ I hope you transfer someday too

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
hey i have a lv1 UT totodile w/ egg move dragon dance + hydropump.

would you trade your egg move bagon or electakid for it?

Years
hey there, how are u doing? u asked me to check back at the end of the week, so here i am :) just wondering how the event transfering over to 5th gen is going, and if u are ready to trade with me yet. sorry if it seems like im rushing u ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
I have an EV'd level 100:
Gengar
Golduck
I would like to trade for your Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Adamant:
Dragonite
Metagross

I have traded with you before and yes I am 4th gen only right now. Are you interested? (If so my FC is: 3825 2173 2354)

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Originally Posted by Pkmn-Br33der
I want

Ninjask
Salamence
Dragonite
All shiny from ur shiny list, if i cant get these pokes then please tell me, i love pokemon lol.
Sorry that is only for my Sunday shiny give away!!
Umm...not sure how it works but i just want to say...thanx in advance

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was just wondering if you could help me out with a charmander egg on 4th gen... my fc is 4599 1623 4298. Thanks!
Oh, definitely!! Just catch me on here please, I was running behind on getting on here tonight!!
Thanks, :D
I still haven't caught my own shiny ;_____:
I'll give you one, I am sooooo behind!! :)
hey i have a lv1 UT totodile w/ egg move dragon dance + hydropump.

would you trade your egg move bagon or electakid for it?
Yes, I can do that trade!! :) Just catch me on here please!!

hey there, how are u doing? u asked me to check back at the end of the week, so here i am :) just wondering how the event transfering over to 5th gen is going, and if u are ready to trade with me yet. sorry if it seems like im rushing u ;)
I have been to busy to transfer any with all my shiny hunting and all, but what was it you wanting and I will try to transfer them for you on Monday and trade them to you on Tuesday, you keep the events you were trading me til I decide what game they are going on please!! :)

I have an EV'd level 100:
Gengar
Golduck
I would like to trade for your Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Adamant:
Dragonite
Metagross

I have traded with you before and yes I am 4th gen only right now. Are you interested? (If so my FC is: 3825 2173 2354)
Than goodness, just catch me on here please!!
Originally Posted by Pkmn-Br33der
I want

Ninjask
Salamence
Dragonite
All shiny from ur shiny list, if i cant get these pokes then please tell me, i love pokemon lol.
Sorry that is only for my Sunday shiny give away!!
Umm...not sure how it works but i just want to say...thanx in advance
Sorry, my shiny's are only give aways on Sundays when I am here!! and you need to read the rules for that please!!

Back