• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
btw if you only use fb for Farmville, do me a favor and set your computer on fire and punch yourself in the face.
Live, if it cool with you if I put this in my signature? c:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I rarely go on Facebook. I still go there at least once a day out of habit, but now Twitter has taken over as my favorite social media site.

Anyone remember Myspace? Haha I haven't had an account there in years...

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, don't worry about me, i'm a tough nut to crack. A nut though I do stress. ;x
Spoiler:

You forget how brutal I am.

Just because you aren't/weren't paranoid doesn't mean they weren't/aren't out to get you. :x

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I rarely go on Facebook. I still go there at least once a day out of habit, but now Twitter has taken over as my favorite social media site.

Anyone remember Myspace? Haha I haven't had an account there in years...

goodness, myspace. i remember all too well. those memories are better served lost forever, however.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't post much statuses on Facebook, I only use it to stalk people and to share amusing or interesting images. xD I also used to play FB games such as the Avengers and Maplestory Adventures, but I've stopped now. They sure were real time killers. :P

Sir Codin

Facebook games suck and I hate it when people ask me to join them.

I keep telling them to knock it off and they keep doing it anyway.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Live
Thanks c:

@Roc
Okay, good. s: Shhh we both are just a bit insane.
Hehe, I actually recognize a few of those songs.

True. It would explain his singling me out in class, winking at me, etc. I always had assumed he was just friendly and goofy. :c

Gosh, I can't stop coughing. I was at a pet store today and spent too much time near rodents. But I'm going to be stupid and not use my inhaler unless I legitimately can't breathe.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I hate getting notifications on games that I never play. I bet at least 90% of my notifications are from just games alone, and from games that I have never heard of, too.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gah, sorry guys, I have to go. :<
Didn't realise the time, and i've got stuff to do tomorrow.

Slender, you be careful!
Both about your strange teacher and the rodent inhaler thing! (?)

Good night everybody!

Synerjee

Years
Nights Rococo! c:

I don't get lots of game invites/notifications these days. I guess no one I know's playing FB games anymore. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I hate it whenever my friends send me game invites on Facebook when clearly, I have said it so many times to them that I don't play any facebook games. Its so annoying!

Synerjee

Years
THIS!

548610_10151514262532323_760785802_n.jpg

xDD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
^ CarcharOdin thats exactly my reaction whenever I receive those Facebook game invites.

(synerjee you ninjask!)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
gahahaha, i'm glad about the tons of pictures random girls put of themselves and their friends on facebook

especially the beach photos

i'm a total perv

I do that with people I went to highschool with. Mainly I just judge them on their lifechoices and it makes me feel good about myself.

Although, some of those beach photos eh?

@Slender:
Haha, don't worry about me, i'm a tough nut to crack. A nut though I do stress. ;x
Spoiler:

You forget how brutal I am.

Just because you aren't/weren't paranoid doesn't mean they weren't/aren't out to get you. :x

That's the sort of stuff I listen to when I'm calm, which Is probably why I'm needlessly agressive to people just to see their reaction.

THIS!

548610_10151514262532323_760785802_n.jpg

xDD

Now you're just Teslaing my patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back