• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] flushed

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I realllyyyy love these:
VfEajce.png

9PDr6R9.png

cc4yq4S.png

8MxCgMP.png

aVjIWP9.png

(although in this one, the render looks a bit squished)

You have a really nice sense of lighting and color and I like a lot of your stuff :O

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
thanks y'all! Influx of feedback really motivating me to do more stuff. Added a couple more I've done in the past few days

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks!

Updated with more stuff. Losing steam here, but I won't give uppp

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Thanks for the file, gonna give that a look through (totally didn't forget I asked for it >__<)

I really love how experimental your pieces appear and they definitely give your tags a unique appearance. One can easily see where they've come from if they're seen elsewhere on the forum. It's great, I love it!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Your artworks are so vibrant and colorful.. And also the abstractness in your art is really good. I like your style!

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
I'm amazed (again). Like, what goes on in your brain when you're making tags?? I bet there's a pool of creative ideas somewhere in there because the compositions of your latest graphics are so interesting and unique (like always).

I love the concepts behind these in particular:
V2Txmam.png

qmMLehp.png

7IKR5uh.png

rku1r16.png

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks y'all!

I may start off with a relatively simple idea, but often times, it doesn't get executed as I'd hoped, so at that point, it's a lot of throwing darts at the board. And I really like to focus on the colors, so if I find something that I think I can take to completion, even if it deviates from what I've got, I will, which is what's led me to different versions of stuff.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Most likely the last update of 2015, Happy Holidays y'all!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
took a month lol, but first of the year is here

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
got that pokemon update, finally got around to trying out smudging for serious

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
GUYS, WHAt's UP

Added like 5 tags, whatever I did in the past 6 months. Also, looking at these titles is so cringy, why didn't yall say anything. Oh well, can't stop now

Back