• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Where do i go after i've beaten the 3rd Gym? Rainbow City or Grapevine City? i'm REALLY confused. Also, where is the EXP Share and HM/TM Flash?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Where do i go after i've beaten the 3rd Gym? Rainbow City or Grapevine City? i'm REALLY confused. Also, where is the EXP Share and HM/TM Flash?

I believe Flash is HM05, which apparently isn't in this hack. And it's been a while since I've played this, but as I recall, this one's mostly identical in layout to the Kanto region, in which case, the 4th badge should be in whatever Celadon's called here. Could be wrong about all of this, though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Rainbow City's gym is pitch-black, so HOW do i get around it? also, where is the EXP share. badly need that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
to answer your question about the EXP share Kalona4567, it is found in the gate between Berry City/Berry Road on the second floor by talking to the aid there and showing him a cookbook with at least 50 pokesweets caught or at least i think it is 50

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
it wont let me download it i clicked on version 1 download and it took me to facebook or some other site

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
how do you enter orange cave I beat the cake castle(elite 4). i also encountered mew
Spoiler:
which gave me the message
Spoiler:
and i still cant enter the cave? in regular firered you have to do a long fetch quest in the sevii islands, is there a replacement for this in pokemon sweet version that i need to find?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Hello. I've tried running the game on an GBA SP and a 2ds, and both freeze after showing the copyrights. I've tested it on a emulator (VBA-M) using a real GBA BIOS, and it does the same thing. The log is spammed with "Undefined THUMB instruction b799 at 03003108". Can this be fixed?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Does this hack only work on certain emulators? Because I can't get it to work on MyBoy! it shows the copyright screen and then after that it's just a black screen and it makes noises at me.

***EDIT*** I found a different FireRed ROM and repatched it. It works now and looks really good so far :) although the bedroom you start off in was glitched, I couldn't select a starter and talking to Cinna made the event trigger again but Mark and Katia walked off screen

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
How do i play it? Im still new to this...
First, you'll need a GBA emulator. Check out VisualBoyAdvance for Windows, or My Boy! for Android.

Then you'll need to obtain a patching software called LIPS (for Windows) and use it to apply the patch in the first post (.ips file) onto a FireRed ROM (.gba file). Alternatively, you can search on Google for a pre-patched (ready to play) ROM for this hack.

Open this patched ROM with your emulator.

Refer this if you're having trouble.

Last edited:
Years
Does this hack only work on certain emulators? Because I can't get it to work on MyBoy! it shows the copyright screen and then after that it's just a black screen and it makes noises at me.

***EDIT*** I found a different FireRed ROM and repatched it. It works now and looks really good so far :) although the bedroom you start off in was glitched, I couldn't select a starter and talking to Cinna made the event trigger again but Mark and Katia walked off screen

i'd like a sprite done as well. at the very least, can i borrow a sprite or 2?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
Sorry if i'm a bother, - But can someone help me? I can download it fine but whatever i do after doesn't do anything. It's in my downloads but it says it doesn't exist, does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I have WinZip btw.

Also don't mind the download being highlighted i'm new so i have no clue how to get rid of it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Hey, I just made it to Orange Cave and Mewberry isn't there like I saw in a playthrough. Am I playing a newer/older version and you moved it or did the rom glitch?

Back