• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Was busy with AX Day 0, was able to meet friends who were first in line and got tickets to the LiSA concert! 8D

Also due to X-Games being in Staples Center this year I was able to take a picture of this baby. :>

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hot Wheels! I remember those days myself actually.

And yeah, it really does. It pulls it off quite well I should say.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years

I haven't watched, like, any of Brotherhood. Should I remedy this? I was a huge fan of the original series, but I was sad because it wandered away far away from the manga starting like at the end of the Greed arc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you were sad at the original for deriving from the manga I think you'll really enjoy Brotherhood! It follows the manga soooo much more accurately than the 2003 version aka it has the Xing characters and everything! ♥

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The Chinese ninja contingent were great. May was actually one of my favourite characters in the series, rather rare for me to like a loli in this sort of show but she was hilarious.

Downloading the other version as we speak.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Brotherhood is the first anime in a looooong time that I'm actually rewatching hnng (well...not including the Tales of Symphonia OVA). And I even read the manga as well to know the whole story. /should just give in and get the DVD box sets.

Sakura Rain

Years

I WONDERED ABOUT THAT. I read your post and was like "...Waaaaait a minute." lol can't believe I didn't catch that. fml.

THERE ARE BROTHERHOOD BOX SETS BRB SPENDING ALL THE MONEY. not really because I've got to save up for KH3D D;

Years
4. If you spring for the box sets, get ALL of the Limited Edition ones, Tara!

Wait... you mean to tell me Brotherhood has zero Limited Edition versions? D:

But there are limited edition DVDs of the first series. brb adding that to my Amazon cart which has 5 other limited edition anime things in it

Speaking of box sets:

Spoiler:

All of my box sets, but not all of my complete series.

Years
6. That's actually more media than I expected you to have, Netto, with how much you keep saying you have no space at all. :P

My primary media bookshelf:

Spoiler:

Excuse the Faygo pop. Those have QR codes on the bottles I wanna try out with when I get free time. The Dews are there because that's my caffeine every morning. There's a whole shelf below these four at the bottom that's dedicated entirely to video games. And, if you couldn't tell, I kinda ran out of room and I have put things on top of other things. And it looks like I've still got a volume or two floating around my room. Gantz doesn't seem to be there.

I'm also pretty sure I have more Pokemon figurines than that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Brotherhood I think I'm going to try to shoot for getting the Episode 1-33 boxset and then the second boxset that has the rest of the series (I think it does at least) instead of getting four boxsets. Might be easier on my money haha. Though I want to get it at a convention since I think it'll be cheaper than getting it at say... Best Buy or F.Y.E. Problem is idk the next time I'll be going to a convention

Years

OMG Akuroma/Corless you are so handsome and quirky!

tumblr_m6c18l4Oz41qim098o1_500.png

I think his hair is one of the funniest of any Pokemon character to date. He captures my personality perfectly.

If one sees my Serebii signature I call myself a "Cheren-Mei-Akuroma Fangirl" cos they are the coolest.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Because they suck at English and Japanese games. Meh.

Years

tumblr_m66y41KqHP1qjwwmco1_500.jpg

There's something I love about Corless/Akuroma's hair... it is so quirky and has that sinister, intelligent feel to it. He is now one of my fave B2/W2 characters.

Such a disappointment his English name sounds weird, the Japanese has more of a ring to it.

Sakura Rain

Years

I have this:

Spoiler:

and the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie. Which is a great masterpiece IMO.

are those pokemon specials GIVE ME THEM. btw, read bits and pieces of Platinum Vol.40 today. brb, bawling my eyes out

And yeaaaaah PokeSpe anime. Please make this a thing. Please?

...Akuroma's english name is Corless? LOL WHERE DID THEY PULL THAT FROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back