• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I quite like Ellie Goulding, this one was so annoying when it originally came out, but I eventually warmed to it. 7/10

This one has a couple of swear words, I always like to give a heads up, but it's just the S word once or twice. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 Didn't have to listen. It's one of my favorites of the new Owl City stuff. And it has Mark Hoppus so what not to love.

Also like this one.The opening track from the new Owl City album.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oh good god I LOVE The Reeling <3

This is my favorite thread omg lol. Anyways, I give your song a 6/10. I like the beat, but it sounds kinda lacking. Not a lot going on in it.

Treecko

Years
I thought you posted this one already.... I remember rating it.
In any case, it gets a high rating. ;)
9/10

Oh right I did. I wasn't sure if I did or not. XD
Anyway I'd give this song a 8/10. It's catchy and got a good vibe to it.

From Muse's new album coming out sometime in October. This song makes me pretty excited for their new album.

Treecko

Years
^Three albums actually, they're releasing a trilogy. Aptly named "¡Uno!", "¡Dos!" and "¡Tré!"
Anyway I give this 7/10. I can't get dig it as much as some of Green Day's other stuff, it's due to grow on me though cause I love Green Day.

Rate this classic hit from 2003 from the band Switchfoot. One of my favorite bands.

TY

It was pretty good i must say

Now rate this one with one of my favorite female voices <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back