• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
You could always go for one of the regi's?

I don't even know if you have any of the regi's tbh, i'm just making a random suggestion. :)

nope I'd have to start one of my games over . Idk I do feel like i'm back n the horse though since I seem to be in my first hunt rut since coming back :P . I think I might just randomly pick a type the a generation and method of hunting . that or just get more RCs untill one randomly pops up

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
whos the club founder? and again how to i be a club member because i talk alot on here any way might as well be one

you have to wait for a club owner to welcome you in , I would tell you who they are but since i'm too lazy to read back more then two pages lol the only one I saw that was on recently is Demoonica :)

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Holy... I scored big.

Hunting for a decent natured Ghastly in the Old Chateau, I found a Shiny Ghastly with 31 in Speed and Sp. ATK IVs, with a Timid nature. Now it's a Gengar I EV trained. Next off, I hunted for an Adamant Magikarp, and spent over two hours for one. Found a Shiny one, caught it. Gonna EV it tomorrow. Needing a Roserade, I ended up going to Pokemon Mansion. The FIRST one I find, is a Shiny... Amazing.

Wow... Just wow.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Holy... I scored big.

Hunting for a decent natured Ghastly in the Old Chateau, I found a Shiny Ghastly with 31 in Speed and Sp. ATK IVs, with a Timid nature. Now it's a Gengar I EV trained. Next off, I hunted for an Adamant Magikarp, and spent over two hours for one. Found a Shiny one, caught it. Gonna EV it tomorrow. Needing a Roserade, I ended up going to Pokemon Mansion. The FIRST one I find, is a Shiny... Amazing.

Wow... Just wow.
can u upload pics no offense but that is extremely hard to believe that u found shinies 1 after another like that, and ur ghastly was timid with perfect IVs in speed and sp.attk and u weren't chaining 4 it. ( which increases ur chances.) so not to be mean or anything but i have 2 see it to believe it.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
shido!! shido, shido, shido!! Weclome back, man! It's great to see you again, it really is!

In case you don't remember me, I'm ~Fufu3000~, just with a name change.

And this year seems like a repeat of March Madness for me. I got a shiny in March early on (March 13th last year, March 3rd this year) and a shiny in March late (March 28th of last year, and now, March 30th)!

Today was going on like any other day: typing an essay for my mother's nursing class and worrying about how I'm supposed to finish this rather large literature project I have. My mother was nagging me once about her paper, and I wasn't really paying attention to either her or my game. I looked up at her for a second because she kept tapping me on the shoulder...and when I looked back at my game, I had a shiny Lapras.

I was completely taken by surprise. I had lost hope that I was even going to get a shiny Lapras, beginning to wonder why I even bothered SRing for it anymore. When I looked at the summary, I was too awestruck to even change the expression on my face. I simply saved as soon as possible...then I began to celebrate!

Lapras (female)
Docile
HP: 100
Attack: 51
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 47
Special Defense: 59
Speed: 40

I'll train it, then I'll progress through my game so that I can soft reset for a shiny Moltres. Good luck, everyone!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
shido!! shido, shido, shido!! Weclome back, man! It's great to see you again, it really is!

In case you don't remember me, I'm ~Fufu3000~, just with a name change.

And this year seems like a repeat of March Madness for me. I got a shiny in March early on (March 13th last year, March 3rd this year) and a shiny in March late (March 28th of last year, and now, March 30th)!

Today was going on like any other day: typing an essay for my mother's nursing class and worrying about how I'm supposed to finish this rather large literature project I have. My mother was nagging me once about her paper, and I wasn't really paying attention to either her or my game. I looked up at her for a second because she kept tapping me on the shoulder...and when I looked back at my game, I had a shiny Lapras.

I was completely taken by surprise. I had lost hope that I was even going to get a shiny Lapras, beginning to wonder why I even bothered SRing for it anymore. When I looked at the summary, I was too awestruck to even change the expression on my face. I simply saved as soon as possible...then I began to celebrate!

Lapras (female)
Docile
HP: 100
Attack: 51
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 47
Special Defense: 59
Speed: 40

I'll train it, then I'll progress through my game so that I can soft reset for a shiny Moltres. Good luck, everyone!

HI FUFU lol nice to see someone familar ( even if it's with a new name :P ) . congrats too !!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Welcome back, shido!! (More Veterans for the win!!) ^_^

Congratulations on all the newest Shinies that everyone has gotten, I currently have nothing yet... Seems my first March Madness was a dud... (still hoping for the finale = tomorrow for something awesome)!! Good luck to all!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Congrats on the shiny Lapras. I haven't found any new ones yet. All of my chains have come up with nothing along with my SRing.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Well i have not got any shinys lol, i need to get at least one by the end of today *Soft resests again* Darkrai is so irritating i had to give my masterball to a kid in year 9 so he could ctach dialga because he ran into a shiny gravvler in mt.coronet and wasted his on it. Good thing is i got a Infernape lv X out of the deal ^^ Anyway even if i do get darkrai i have high doubts about cataching it easily. Another minor note i hate the ability bad dreams. *Soft resets yet again*

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
aww man! todays the last day of march and i have no new shinys. not to mention the fact im loaded with homework so i cant soft reset. ( though ill still try) but i doubt i could get a shiny in 8 hours. so that leaves me with turtwig 4 march. though i must say march is an extremely lucky month its odd how all the shinies we worked hard 4 appear during march.
also nice job on the shiny lapras u truly r a dedicated shiny hunter.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guy last day eh im gonna try , icompletely 4got i have emerald how funny. so im trying for a sharpedo in mosedeep city so im cool still annoyed cause i though all were on another game but i was wrong.half were on my messed up pearl half on my cousin's diamond for saftey.

p.s. well done to every one this month 4 hunts.....

p.p.s dont cry 4 me im already dead.....

p.p.p.s keep games away things that can crush them i learnt the hard way (i think).....

p.p.p.p.s. no-one count me out yet i can still fight...i mean hunt....yeah...thats it.........

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Here is a picture of my shiny Lapras.

ShinyLapras.jpg

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Fufu, major congrats on the lovely shiny Lapras. =D And congrats to any other wonderful recent captures, everyone. Welcome back, shido.

So, I've been out and about (cough trapped in school really cough) so I haven't tried shiny hunting all of this month.. So March Madness had an opposite effect on me. x.x However, I hope I can find some to chain something simple tomorrow since it's ol' fools day. April is a beautiful month so I hope to snag something cool soon.. Perhaps Cresselia. Good luck to everyone else.

Back