• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
cool recolored Magma sprite, butr it would be better if it was transparent...I giv eit a 7/10

I changed my avatar again...to the one Moony made a long time ago ^.^"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
9/10

It's very well done.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
a picture of Gollum(I think that's how it's spelled) from LotR...at least I think...I've never watched those movies :\

i give it a 6/10...too many cool colors

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ is it a picture of Gollum? hmm... i wouldn't know as i never watch movies... 9/10 (freaks me out...)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
open up a freezer in your closest supermarket and there's actually snow stuck on the sides of those freezers sometimes... (only for freezers storing ice cream though... some asian countries use those type of freezers)

^ 7/10 (it's only the original avatars)...

reminds me of PPNSteve though... same avatars for the 2 of you...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
9/10
I hate this avatar.I asked moonlight to make me an avatar yesterday.I wonder when she will get done.These things take time I suppose

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
^Kind of common for an avatar. I'm a bit sick of it too so I'll rate it 5/10
Well mine isn't made but taken from an episode clip so I don't think much about it, but I like the confused eyes ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ 8/10 Kuriboh looks weird in that picture... @_@

i'm going to try to fix my banner now... or get a new avatar in the mean time... i so want an avatar of the aurora while snowing... that would be the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back