• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2010
snubbull
Adamant if it dosent on the first try thats ok
egg move fire fang if possible if no thats ok

Years
Alright but could you fill out this form? It makes it easier on her to get organized or whatever. (She's a neat freak!)

pokémon:
nature:
ability:
nickname:

Also do you have anything to offer in return? She'll take a look at it later I guess.

blackchaos147

Dragon Master
Years
spr4h062s.png

Shiny Poliwrath- Adamant Nature
IV's- 31/31/31/30/31/31
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 41 Def
Moveset: Bulk up, Substitute, Focus Punch, Ice Punch

I really want this, any two things on my thread please?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
snubbull
Adamant if it dosent on the first try thats ok
egg move fire fang if possible if no thats ok

Alright but could you fill out this form? It makes it easier on her to get organized or whatever. (She's a neat freak!)

pokémon:
nature:
ability:
nickname:

Also do you have anything to offer in return? She'll take a look at it later I guess.

ok, i should have this done within the next 2 days (since i'm finally on break!) and i'm organized, not neat! (if there's a difference..) but um i'm assuming you dont really care about the gender or nickname? and do you want a specific ability? (that might be important)

Years
^^ That's true.. I have seen your room..
spr4h062s.png

Shiny Poliwrath- Adamant Nature
IV's- 31/31/31/30/31/31
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 41 Def
Moveset: Bulk up, Substitute, Focus Punch, Ice Punch

I really want this, any two things on my thread please?

Sorry didn't really see anything that interested me.

Edit- Btw I'm like sick as a dog so if I come off as like some weirdo let's just blame it on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back