• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
Years
Which one is the cutest? Do you have your favorite one? If you could take one little Pokemon on your journey and never evolve it, which one would you choose?
I can't decide on one Pokemon, so here's my Top 3 list:
cubone.gif
Cubone! Cute and sad. His appearance in Pokemon Origins broke my heart.
joltik.gif
Joltik! Cute beast!
eevee.gif
Eevee! How can anybody not love it?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
D'awww mode activated~

I think my favourite has to be Duosion - I think the whole Reuniclus line is adorable, but Duosion takes the cake. It looks. So. Damn. Happy. So happy it brings a smile to my face.

Am I weird for thinking Magnemite's simply adorable? I don't know whether it's the colour scheme or the one eye it has, but Magnemite is cute to me. I'd probably take a Froakie with me on my journey. Protean and its movepool are more than strong enough to let it stay with me unevolved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Just moving this over to PVP since it's a straightforward question rather than a discussion :3

My favorites are probably:

001.gif
004.gif
136.gif
216.gif
251.gif
284.gif
414.gif
433.gif

Aaaa so many but I can't choose between them, they are all so adorable ;;

As for never evolving, I could go with Bulbasaur or Charmander if I'd pick out of these above. Probably Bulbasaur since it's the cutest pokémon alive and I like it much more than its evolutions.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Clear winner right here! Look at him all happy and bouncing and awwh.

azurill.gif

Azurill and Pichu are probably my cutest. Joltik is one adorable little spider though.

Years
I find a lot of Pokemon cute, but there's one in particular that other people may or may not think of:

sewaddle.gif

tbh I sort of blame the anime for my finding it so adorable, but its little baby fangs are so cute and it has an adorable smile and I just wanna cuddle it all day ;-; Fortunately, I have a keychain plush for that.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Clefable and Azumarill are just so awwwww inducing, especially shiny azumarill with it's awesome light up tail :D

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
My go-to answer is usually Happiny or Combee; right now I'd have to go with Combee. Buzzing around, always with a smile on it's face, how adorable.

combee-f.gif

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
goomy.gif

I love Goomy! He reminds me of those little slime things kids in my school use to buy, only with a face, haha. I'm sure he'd make a great pet, besides the mess he might make? The same can be said for his evolutions, Sliggoo and Goodra are really cute as well!

pachirisu-f.gif

Pachirisu is also really cute and an old fan favorite of mine. Nowadays, I'm not really fond of her anymore, but it still doesn't change how I feel about her design! Especially in the anime, where Dawn's Pachirisu is really fun and all.

From the ones mentioned, Teddiursa, Sewaddle, Growlithe, Chingling, the Reuniclus line and Joltik are also favorites of mine. I also like Shinx, Skitty, Igglybuff, Togepi and Cleffa!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I find many Pokemon cute, even some things that aren't cute in most people's opinions. However, I think this guy is the cutest:
pikachu.gif

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
Omg I have an endless list of kawaii pokemon.

Joltik, Minccino, Sewaddle, Teddiursa, Azurill, Zorua, Pachirisu, Starly, etc

Years
Skitty and Mareep are absolutely adorable, and if I had plushes of either I would cuddle them all the time! I always find myself gravitating toward cute Pokemon even if they aren't exactly useful in battle, like when I was the only person I knew that chose to evolve Eevee into Flareon back in the RBY days. Too cute to resist D:

Years
I don't think my answer ever changes for this question, but some of my favorite cute Pokemon are the members of the Azurill and Togepi families.

The Pokemon that I think is the cutest though (and I never seem to see anyone else agree with this) is Aron. It's just a little ball of steel with stubby legs and big blue eyes, and it's hard not to fall in love with.

Spoiler:

Years
In addition to some of the ones that've been said I'm gonna add Caterpie (it's soo tiny and its cry is adorable), Diglett (tiny and bounces around adorably!), Torchic (I don't think this needs an explanation haha), Chikorita (it's so cute in the anime) and Poliwag (a bit random perhaps but when I saw its animation for Double Slap in one of the games I just thought it was the cutest thing ever and it solidified its cute status with me forever haha) :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Cutest Pokemon EVER?

In your opinion, what are the cutest Pokemon ever?

Dedenne is hands down the cutest Pokemon I've ever seen, absolutely adorable. Togepi comes close, as do Chespin and Marill.

Years
I'm gonna be very predictable, but the cutest pokemon for me is definitely Poochyena:

c4CTfUB.png
8NgDqVH.png
mgru3ws.png

..for obvious reasons! :3

Namely that it looks like a fluffy puppy ! And even its voice acting in the anime is adorable! It doesn't even say syllables most of the time and just makes high pitched noises ! Watch "A Bite to Remember" to see what I mean ! :D
Its kinda sad to rarely see anyone mention this little guy anywhere. I guess it must be because its official promo artwork and several of its in-game sprites looks horrible.. Unlike any other media, like TCG cards, the anime, stickers, etc.. Even spin offs, like PMD and pokemon XD and Colosseum got it better than the main series art ! ..they did for a while anyways.. Gen 5-6 did it some good finally !

Mightyena has a special mention, simply because of the one in the Zorua movie! (what happened in that scene was a way better interaction than what's in pokemon amie for mighty XD)
Spoiler:

Then, Zigzagoon, Raichu, Eevee, Fennekin, Flygon, Ampharos, Lapras, Electrike, Mew, Quilava, Meowstic, Shinx, Buziel, Chikorita, Slowpoke, Minccino, Zorua, Squirtle, Nidoran, Growlithe, Breloom, Taillow, Sandile, Helioptile.. *gasp for air*
And I should stop here I think XD

Its hard to mention just one really.. :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Petilil.

That's all. I mean - I could go on and list a bunch of others that I think are cute (and there are a bunch of others), but I just don't think they compare.

Petilil.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Cleffa, Igglybuff, Mareep, Whismur, Munna, and Carbink. Those are my top cutest the very top being Cleffa.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I personally love Vulpix; it's small, it's fluffy, and it's simply adorable. Seriously, who wouldn't like a Pokémon like this? Haha. If I were to own it in real life, I'd keep it in my arms wherever I went. Well, maybe not literally, but you get the point! Aside from that, I'm also a pretty big fan of Whimsicott; I simply love its fur. Few others would be Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Mareep, and Ninetales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back