• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Fast question im currently looking for nidoran male with ability hustle so that when i evolve it to nidoking it becomes sheer force or something like that is there any chance or is this hidden ability available in this game?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
Fast question im currently looking for nidoran male with ability hustle so that when i evolve it to nidoking it becomes sheer force or something like that is there any chance or is this hidden ability available in this game?

there is hustle, but no sheer force. I have nidoking.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Oh my god thank you for making this... This is my all time favorite hack, and to see an English translation absolutely completes my life. :000

Years
This is so tough.. I have to grind a lot and wild Pokemon hardly gives exp.. Huge difference in trainers Pokemon lv and gym leaders/rival Pokemon lv

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i got an old amber where should i go next?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
Which starter do you think is the best and why?

i used grass starter. It has a kill-or-be killed stats, attack, sp. attack and speed are high, but both defenses are horrible, it can't take hits that well, even non-SE ones. Its final form is grass/flying , good for fly HM and fly STAB attack.

i find it hard to keep it alive in later part of the game, it loose lots of HP even when taking normal hits ..... or maybe my playing style is not suited to such stats distribution.

Years
I use the fire one.. his final evolution is fire/steel, and its defensive stats are really great! Kinda hard using him at the few first gym though

i used grass starter. It has a kill-or-be killed stats, attack, sp. attack and speed are high, but both defenses are horrible, it can't take hits that well, even non-SE ones. Its final form is grass/flying , good for fly HM and fly STAB attack.

i find it hard to keep it alive in later part of the game, it loose lots of HP even when taking normal hits ..... or maybe my playing style is not suited to such stats distribution.

Thank you guys. I'll take all this into consideration.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i finish the ghost gym and i got old amber the 4 scientist at the top wont go pass? :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
I have a problem. I've got the old amber in key itwms and whenever i speak to the manager, he won't give me the meteorite. I've watched the walkthroughs, i don't think i've missed anything.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
looks amazing gonna try this, just one question does this hack have fakemon??

Back