• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: E&M Fall Chit Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Man poor DC. It's like the schmucks in Hollywood want to make Superman and their most iconic guys look stupid. WB wants to compete with MCU and that's their downfall. Get a guy who knows the characters to work on the movies. The same goes for MCU, or else you get different characterizations from the core of the character, like with Star-Lord. Not that I dislike MCU Star-Lord.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 27, 2018
Venom's Reviews Were Wrong

Venom's raw power make his action scenes awesome and exciting. A pretty decent action movie, praying that Tom and Venom cross into Spiderman in the near future. What Do You think about the movie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The only DC movie that I have liked so far is Wonder Woman.

Suicide Squad was a disappointment. Never liked Superman. Marvel has just produced better movies.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
The people in charge of DCEU clearly don't know what they're doing. Hire me and I assure you I'd make a better movie.

DCAU > DCEU. If they just hired good writers like DCAU or Young Justice writers and focused on the characters, instead of trying to make a flashy blockbuster DC movie to rival Marvel.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I enjoyed Suicide Squad, though i didnt have high expectations. For cracking jokes, DC is probably the best ones, Marvel though is better overall

FlameChrome

Years
I havent watched it, and should tell my mom to get that movie from redbox also. But i was right, depending on the person, the movie could be the best even though the reviews are bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've never used a Redbox before.

Man... I really miss Blockbuster.

FlameChrome

Years
redbox is basically the new blockbuster, but for DVDs and is a little vending machine at different locations

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I think there?s like one Blockbuster left in the US

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I can't believe they made another Grinch cartoon... just saw another commercial for it. The animation itself looks nice but bleh Grinch :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back