• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Since I feel fine and fabulous right now here's a little something I found not too long ago, add this to your favorite songs and have your mind get blown like a hooker doing coke lol. Bad jokes aside here ya go guys.

Gabri

m8
Years
Slowpoke was...2 years ago I think.
I've been here for four or five jokes. At least these ones I can remember. Todoroki, Slowpoke, Serebii and Lerroux - these are the ones I remember.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like how everyone's avatar changes when I hit refresh. And the post counts are fake as well so the only way you can know who's who is by clicking their profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm just sitting here listening to Song Of Storms with Rainymood in the background. "Keeps drinking the can of tea."

Just got Escavalier, feels good man.

-Xul

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The amount of jokes I can make with this is too damn high.

Kj4zAUR.png

-TF

halolz-dot-com-tophat-mudkip.gif

Crux

Evermore
Years
Carchar as a Butterfree... that's amazing. X)

If a mod wants to Pm me a zip of all these sprites that'd be great!

-Roc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
And I just got me Mewtwo now.

Brb destroying existence.

Tbh I'd like a Sprite Sheet too, it'd be great for the random Pokemon theme every now and then lol.

Edit - Yay Lugia.

-Xul

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
aaah this is fabulous and entertaining though probably frustrating for certain people I guess. but it's early yet; we'll see how much I'm struggling with this by the time it's over. cause like wow I don't even know who I am when I'm just skimming posts.

~ cilan

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
How many screenshots can you stack?

aaaa I've still not gotten any of the Pokémon I really want yet. :( or anything interesting. I've been an Amoongus twice though and evolved from a Porygon to a Porygon2 in the same thread.

~ cilan

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think by the end of tomorrow, we all are going to be ready to strangle the staff. ;D

-Slender

Edit:
Oh, cool, an Umbreon. [:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
only if i don't get dwebble or crustle!

lol no seriously i don't mind this at all and don't think i will now that i've considered it

also that sentence is mildly confusing OH WELL

~ cilan

EDIT HOLY **** HOLY **** I'M SHINY

tumblr_mkk0suxyIc1rqyevyo1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back