• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Event Sallazle and Magearna, offering many HA pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Hello there, im looking for an untouched lvl50 event salazzle and an untouched magearna as well. Any nature will do although i would prefer one that benefits special attack or speed, (like modest or timid). In return i have lots of pokemon with their hidden natures:

ralts, mawile, bergmite, snorlax, meowth, spinda, wobuffet, shieldon, teddiursa, jellicent, clefairy, sneasel, metang, gastrodon, spiritomb, rhyhorn, zangoose, watchog, seviper, tyrunt, slowpoke, talonflame, shellos, chesnaught, togekiss, sawsbuck, sliggoo, fraxure, shelgon, avalugg, and rockruff.

That's a lot, isnt it? BTW im fine with having several of either, so if youre interested in any of what i got to offer, let me know.

EDIT: I now have a shiny HA eevee too, so thats one more to offer. :)

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I can get you any nature of the Salazzle you want! Could I trsde it to you for your shiny eevee please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back