• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@elomat: Use search thread feature to find your answer. I believe there was a tutorial how to make LP work on PSP. Still playing on your PC/NTB is much better.
@Aakupu: I do presume that it is not possible. I remember adding Rhyperior to SP's version so it means it is not in the original version.
@Soartekz: I think it's somewhere in Lauren...

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2012
hi. i did search on the thread but still i couldnt find any answers. is it possible to complete the pokedex? since the game do not allow trading, how can i get all the 15 different starters ?? thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
how do you fix the electrivire bug
every time electbuzz evolves its turns female!

Years
hi. i did search on the thread but still i couldnt find any answers. is it possible to complete the pokedex? since the game do not allow trading, how can i get all the 15 different starters ?? thanks in advance :)

NO, Its not possible to catch all the pokemons in this hack but you still get a variety of cool pokemons mixed within all regions to enjoy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
Hey I think I have missed the second gym leader and I have the 3rd and 4th gym badges already. I tried going back and I can't cross the boat back. I cant get through the mountain (don't no the name) I need to use lava surf but can't use it. Can anyone help?

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2014
Can someone help me, when i try to recieve a pokemon the game freezes. Other npc are still moving but my character wont respond. The menu wont come up either. I got elekid and growlithe so it worked before, but when i tried to get zoura in the botanical gardens it forze. It also sort of corrupted my save, but luckily i had a backup save state.

It is also freezing when trying to recieve larvitar now :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
I downloaded the english patch and tried it with 2 different roms, none of which worked. My PSP freezes after loading them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
pls help sir where i cn fnd dis game DL link ENGLISH version?on zip/gba f4mat can u repost the lnk pls? So i cn DL it tnx

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
i patched it and I get nothing but a white screen. Don't know whats up with that any help?

there is a link on his website with the game patch and the save file you need that to get past the white screen(the save file)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
i thank i remember it being low or mid 40s

Thanks man! The Crobat i found out that he evolves by happiness, and sorry but my Kadabra it's already on level 55 and nothing yet... :(

THANKS, I found it ;)

Another question: there is the pokemon Gallade, de male evolution of Kirlia? Where I find the Dawn Stone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
wesleyfg need help!.....because you are the game crator!...

i have completed all the zherry region adventure, and i entered the laurel region___
1..after i defeated the laurel first gym master
2...i have entered the mt laurel...
3....as i battled the girl with bellosom....
4....the game stopped on working?......

dude need help i really want to complete the game!....i have actually enjoyed it!.......the game story is very good!.....

hope for the help!.......annyone pls!.....

i have completed all the zherry region adventure, and i entered the laurel region___

dude need help i really want to complete the game!....i have actually enjoyed it!.......the game story is very good!.....

Hi,
i have a big problem, I searched on the net and didn't find the answer, I obtained the lauren's sixth badge and i go on the road 510, when i ask my aggron to use dig on the hole, it says "Can't use that here"
it's about 2 days i try to solve the problem, so please help!
DuDe!..i ned hel!..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Meh, it completely crashes my PSP when trying to run this. I use GPSP to emulate roms, and like lots work fine but this one does not. I don't have custom firmware on my PSP, so I'm using the signed version of GPSP. Does anyone know how I can still play the game on my PSP?

Back