• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
So, kinda like the Mystery Dungeon club, just about the world in which Pokemon Conquest takes place? While I like the idea of the Kingdom System and all, I don't know if this club will ever make it that far, since only one game has been made on Pokemon Conquest so far, but of course I wouldn't be able to judge on that, considering I haven't even played or seen that much from the game yet. But yeah, you're free to make it, just as long as you don't make it on the game :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Owww. I'm being too busy this time. But I would be glad to create one.
But I'm wondering about something.
As a Eevee and its eeveelution supa' fan, is it alloved to make a second club of Eeveelutions?
If is it possible. I will preferer to make the Eevee and Eeveelutions Club.
If not. Well, I have to think about it :3

Oh, and good luck for your new club, sounds great [:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Owww. I'm being too busy this time. But I would be glad to create one.
But I'm wondering about something.
As a Eevee and its eeveelution supa' fan, is it alloved to make a second club of Eeveelutions?
If is it possible. I will preferer to make the Eevee and Eeveelutions Club.
If not. Well, I have to think about it :3

Oh, and good luck for your new club, sounds great [:
Only one club for each type/topic can exist at one time, sorry :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
T-Zombie's Pink Pride (pink pokemon fan club) is totally fabulous approved!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Am I able to make a Eevee and its Eeveelution club? As I can see, Aryan closed its club, sadly we can't keep going our good topics it and Sylveon. I would be glad to create one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Am I able to make a Eevee and its Eeveelution club? As I can see, Aryan closed its club, sadly we can't keep going our good topics it and Sylveon. I would be glad to create one.
Of course, I'll reserve it for you now if you want. You've got 'till the 27th. :)

Olli

Years
Galoria's ✫ Irregular Genetic [Eevee and Eeveelutions Club] ✬ was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Greetings,
I want to reserve a quadruped pokemon club
Just for any Pokémon that walks on four legs...? Seems a bit vague but I'd be interested to see how it works! Go right ahead, you have 'till the 9th :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's quite a niche club, but Emilia's Preserved (The Amber Fuji and Ambertwo club) was approved!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Not sure if this would be accepted as a club or it should just be a thread in the fanfic (?) forum, but here goes. I was thinking about a club that posts weekly prompts for its members; entries can either be a picture or prose (or poem, haiku, calligram etc), and prompts can be something like a theme, e.g. choosing your starter, a picture, a specific Pokemon/type/move/place etc.

The reason I thought this would work as a club is because it would have a members list and leader board or rankings system, plus a regular update schedule. So before jumping in and creating the club, I wanted to ask first, would something like this be accepted? :)

Olli

Years
I'm not too keen on the whole poem thing being part of the main focus, since that's kinda what we have the FF&W section for, so if that's what you want to do, I'm sure you could figure something out with Astinus. If it's just a smaller part of it though, and only comes up as frequently as any of the other ideas you have, then I don't see a problem with it.

But about the club. While I love the idea, and though it'd something positively different from what we usually see, I don't know if it'll actually work. I reckon a club like that would need a good chunk of members to be active for all these prompts, and it'd need dedicated people to run it. And don't get me wrong, I don't doubt you're capable of running this, however, I've seen people come up with great ideas before, then giving up because it didn't work out exactly the way they wanted (that applies for both club-owners and in other cases), and with a club like this, that's kinda what it needs to do anyway. Unless you have a group of people who are willing to participate each week, there just won't be much fun to it.

Basically, with how activity is at the moment, I don't see the club living through its purpose, but that shouldn't stop you from trying it out anyways. If you present the club well, bring up some interesting and fun stuff, etc., then I'm sure it'll attract some people, and that may just end up reeling other people in.

So yeah, if you do want to make it, I say go for it. The idea is perfectly fine, as long as it all relates to Pokemon, and doesn't focus too much on things covered in other sections. However, you shouldn't feel too beat down if it doesn't make it far.

Olli

Years
Unfortunately we don't allow fan clubs to be made on the generations themselves, since that's already covered by the other sections. You can however make a club specifically on the Pokemon of each generation, so a club solely discussing the Pokemon of generation V is perfectly fine, which I can see from the club that you submitted, might've been what you meant anyways. But that means you can discuss anything you want about those Pokemon, whether it'd be specific Pokemon belonging to specific trainers (like Marlon's Jellicent for example), but they need to be the fifth generation Pokemon exclusively.

You club has been approved, but I'd suggest adding a description telling what the club is about and reminding people not to talk about anything gen V related outside of the Pokemon. Of course discussion can branch into other stuff, but just try to steer it back on track :)

atmmachine11's Gen V Pokemon Fan Club was approved.​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Team Plasma club was revoked upon discussion due to being much more suited as a battle center group.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
May I reserve a Fire-Type Fan Club again? Sorry if the question is annoying (Seeing as I asked to reserve it again, after asking for it to be closed), but I had to close my other Fire Type club because I was getting a bit inactive on the forums, and the Club IMO was getting rather spammy. If I am allowed to reserve it, I may need to recreate it as a new thread as it would be quite different to the last one.

With that, can my Rival Fan Club be closed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back