• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC&G Approval/Denial Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gorrsky's Pokemon Live Action Game Idea for Colleges has been denied due to content not relating to non-Pokemon clubs. This is not the right section for you to post your content. Remember that we focus on non-Pokemon fanclubs. Looks like you are...looking for the Game Development section?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HelenBaby's StreetPass London (IRL 3DS group) has been denied due club not following guidelines/format. Your post is more of an advertisiment rather than an actual group. Let me remind you that advertising is not allowed in threads or posts. You can always post your event in your signature, as it is more appropriate. If you have any questions, you can always PM me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
UAREMAD's Nuzlocke Comic Club has been denied. First of all, your club did not meet the requirements. In order to create a club here, you need the following: Introduction, description, and rules. Sign-up sheet is not required but recommended. Your club did not have neither of those elements, so I recommend you to read the rules & club guide for more guidance.

Also, I assume you are creating a Pokemon-related fanclub, right? This is the wrong place to create such club. Pokemon Clubs is upstairs. I do not allow any Pokemon-related club in this section.

Any questions or concerns, you may send me a PRIVATE message.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
theorcaking's water type trainers has been denied due to the club being a Pokémon-related club. Please visit Pokémon Clubs if you are interested in creating a type-related club. I do not allow Pokémon Clubs in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back