• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know team fortress 2?

Years
I do remember this fantastic free-to-play game, it was and still is an remarkable fps, and you? Do you remember it? Then tell me what do you think about this game? I think is a decent one, different than any other fps people talk about.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I recall seeing its humor in a video and loving it, then being so disappointed to learn it was just a MMO-FPS... Literally my two least favorite gaming genres ever.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
First person shooters that are always online. Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc. Games that I have literally less than zero interest in.
Maybe that's not the technical term, but you get what I mean.

I can play FPS games okay in single player (not my first choice but there have been good games), but I think I dislike them because of the multi-player aspect. The worst communities and just the worst kind of gaming for me. The players and what it represents, I'd never want to be a part of that. And that's what FPS games represent now.
Pass.

Last edited:
Years
First person shooters that are always online. Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc. Games that I have literally less than zero interest in.
Maybe that's not the technical term, but you get what I mean.

I can play FPS games okay in single player (not my first choice but there have been good games), but I think I dislike them because of the multi-player aspect. The worst communities and just the worst kind of gaming for me. The players and what it represents, I'd never want to be a part of that. And that's what FPS games represent now.
Pass.
Okay i can understand you, but there is something that really interested you to play tf2?
The communities i can agree and worst, tf2 is not an exception at all, it has a toxic part in the community too.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
It was a long time ago. I saw the humor in a video and was disappointed by the actual game.

A FPS I actually like, however, is something like Bioshock Infinite. Story, characters, and other game elements set it apart from being a boring snooze fest like Call of Duty.

Years
It was a long time ago. I saw the humor in a video and was disappointed by the actual game.

A FPS I actually like, however, is something like Bioshock Infinite. Story, characters, and other game elements set it apart from being a boring snooze fest like Call of Duty.

I think the tf2 video you saw a long time ago is an gmod animation.

Back