• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UK Breeder Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
Welcome to the UK Breeder Centre!

Here you will find UK Pokemon for your breeding needs, whether it be TMs/HAs/IVs that you're looking for.
[S-HIGHLIGHT]Pokemon that has the ability/move is written out, use CTRL+F to search for desired Pokemon faster![/S-HIGHLIGHT]
Everything is written in alphabetical order, Pokemon are written as their earliest evolution.

I am the only person maintaining this shop right now and am going on holiday from 26th June to 6th September, which means that I'll be online irregularly during this period so please have patience as I will not have WiFi everywhere to check the site.

HAs:
Spoiler:

Egg Moves:
Spoiler:

IVs:
Spoiler:

If you cannot see a Pokemon breeder or HA you need please drop me a message on the thread and I'll check if anyone in my Safari has that Pokemon.

Feel free to PM complicated requests or questions and I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
Newcomers! Still have 5 boxes to go through so stay tuned as there will be further update when I get some free time.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
I'm sorry I was unavailable for some time. I am back though, guessing you don't need it anymore?

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
All of my Pokemon are in normal Pokeballs as they're intended mostly to be breeding partners or comp Pokemon for those who cannot be bothered breeding their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back