• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I Make A Pokemon Diamond Remake?

Shoul I Make Adiamond Remake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Jul 13, 2009
I've Been Thinking About Making A Diamond Remake For Some Time....I Just Though I Should Run It Threw PC First. So VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
If you were to make a diamond remake. Would it have FR/LG graphics or R/S/E grapchics.

gotron228

^_^
Years
Try focusing on a better project I'm not saying I'll hate it and won't play it but why make it off a game taht must came out so I'm in the NO section of this poll

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
What's the point in remaking the newest Pokemon RPG? I mean, what needs remaking? Instead, look for something else (preferably an older game, like G/S/C) that might need remaking, or make something unique, not necessarily based on a previous game.

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
"What's the point in remaking a game that has just been released?" Blah blah blah. Make the game if ya want.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I dont think so.
You're planning of Pokemon Diamond "Premake".
Because there is no tile that better then D/P ones.
So, I advice NOT to premake Pokemon Diamond^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back