• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I just connected the dots, lol this is the pokemon you are using for Serebii.nets scratch spriting contest aren't you!
Maybe...
>.>
<.<

...I think Wichu meant for you to guess what it looks like and draw it, rather than just guess what it is..
Yep, that's right. You actually have to draw it...

Nice,definatly.
Im liking the tile set's and the basic design of the whole hack.
Here's some advice - when you're in the Game Development forum, don't use the word 'hack'. None of the games here are hacks, and most developers get angry if you call their games 'hacks'. Besides, let's see anyone make a hack like this:
Screenshot190.png

Anyway, I've only had one entry for the challenge so far... Anyone else up for it?

Atomic Reactor

i dont have a scanner. so ill take a picture with my cell when im done :)

DDM

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Application?

Looks like a great game. I would LOVE to assist. I stink at spriting, but I have so many ideas for pokes floating around in my head. I can come up with moves and items as well. Maybe I can come up with some music too, but I never really do any music, best I would to would be to remix some old RGB or GSC music.

So am I in? I could send you some sample fakemon I've been working on.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
Years
is it a fakemon or a fakemon evo of a allready existing pokemon?

Lol. Doesn't look like any existing pokemon I know of..

I'd say it's an alternate evolve form for Luxio.
Maybe by using a Moon Stone on him? ;) Who knows?
I'm a shocking artist so I won't attempt drawing it.

Nice work Wichu! The game looks stunning.
I can't wait for it! Unfortunately, I have to..

Edit: Now supporting! =]

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Seems like a new evolution of Luxray. :/

<< Why does everyone assume that? It hardly looks like whatever odd animal Luxray was based on : p

It reminds me of Greiga from Megaman Battle Network 6 XD;; The shadow is cool, Wichu :3 I don't think I'll be entering in the contest though D: My drawing skills are fail.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
<< Why does everyone assume that? It hardly looks like whatever odd animal Luxray was based on : p

It reminds me of Greiga from Megaman Battle Network 6 XD;; The shadow is cool, Wichu :3 I don't think I'll be entering in the contest though D: My drawing skills are fail.
Luxray is a lion with exxagerated features.

The pokemon looks like this to me.

http://wikimon.net/images/2/29/Firamon.png

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
It's a behemoth...on second thought...maybe not. I want to give the contest a try I guess.

Years
I know what the legendary 4 legged thing is!
It's a leader of the legendary dogs! hahaha !
I have no idea seriously, the tail looks like that thing on absol's head.
But I still think it has something to do with the legendary dogs xD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
0_0 hot damn crosell! You just made me think. Mabye there is a trio of legendary beast in this region that consist of dark psycic and ghost?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Yeah in the story Wichu explains they are was it, shadow beasts?
It's most likely a trio like most games have.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Luxray is a lion with exxagerated features.

The pokemon looks like this to me.

http://wikimon.net/images/2/29/Firamon.png
lol That looks more like a Digimon than a Pokemon. :p
Wait that isn't a Digimon that looks like the shadow is it?

I would enter, but I can't draw... My brother can though, but he won't want to do it...

EDIT: Ah, yes I see it's called "Firamon" (isn't that clever... >.>)... Well I guess it is a Digimon then... (Yay I knew it!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
lol That looks more like a Digimon than a Pokemon. :p
Wait that isn't a Digimon that looks like the shadow is it?

I would enter, but I can't draw... My brother can though, but he won't want to do it...

EDIT: Ah, yes I see it's called "Firamon" (isn't that clever... >.>)... Well I guess it is a Digimon then... (Yay I knew it!)

Yes, what I linked to was a digimon, not a pokemon.

I'm not gonna enter the contest because my picture will come out looking too much like that digimon. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Only one day left of the contest; I've only had two entries so far. Hurry up, guys!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, after the contest is over, I'll reveal it. That will probably be Sunday morning (GMT).

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
I love how this game is progressing but one suggestion i have is to maybe change the font, but otherwise 10 out of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back