• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

With some Pokemon Black 2 on the side. But mainly I be witchin'

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

With some Pokemon Black 2 on the side. But mainly I be witchin'

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Minecraft & H1Z1 (especially Skywars and Battle Royale)

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Right now I'm playing the first Sly Cooper game on PS3. I'm almost finished with it, just one more level until I reach the final boss.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Been playing Rhythm Heaven Fever lately and whilst I struggle to get through the games (currently at remix 3) it is hella addictive.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Skryim, because I'm always playing Skyrim, but I've also recently gotten back into Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Currently I'm playing Digimon World 3. Completed the main story, but there are still many things I want to do in the game.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Testing out some uber/stalling teams on Pokémon Showdown.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm currently playing Destiny because I watched my brother play it and the gameplay reminded me of Borderlands. It's not quite as fun because it's missing the humor/story though, but I'm level 5 now.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Destiny is still doing a good job of consuming my life. I need to beat Crota's End on Hard, along with the level 35 Prison of Elders. Gotta get them Triumphs yo. Also golden chests and public events but that's less important.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Played a little bit of Valiant Hearts on PS4. So far, so good. Slowly progressing through Wolf Among Us and 'New' Little King's Story on Vita, also. And then there's Monster Squad for android that I'm playing half to death, too, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I found AC: New Leaf, so now I'm just cleaning up my town and stuff, but not going in my house tho because I hate when it shows the cockroaches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back