• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
One more little big I've been experiencing is the Vs Seeker isn't able to work, it keeps saying that no trainees are within range. Not really a problem for me though, because my Pokemon have been at a high enough level to match the leaders and rivals. Just a bug I thought I'd report.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
One more little big I've been experiencing is the Vs Seeker isn't able to work, it keeps saying that no trainees are within range. Not really a problem for me though, because my Pokemon have been at a high enough level to match the leaders and rivals. Just a bug I thought I'd report.

Okay, thanks. I'll look into that.

I know that lol, i understand its different then the anime/games. but when i got done with the safari events, and walked around the city to try to activate any other events (to find nothing happening) i went to the wardens house got the HM, moved the boulders at the south point of the city, walked up to a lake and then get pretty much got told i missed a whole event. (the two magmars one).
So new question; where and how do i activate the event that im missing? i've restarted the game, re loaded my save point before i went in to the safari zone, i've went in all directions possible around the city, but still nothing.

Edit: went to the boulders at the south of the city first before i went to the safari zone, met an old guy, had a chat, now im being told im suppose to get the HM in a cave? so is the warden giving me the HM a bug? Due to me going to the safari zone first?

The warden givin u the Hm is a mistake on my part. No, you can do SAFARI ZONE anytime you want, it's the fact that the warden gave u the Hm is the bug. So just ignore the warden.

If the old guy told you to go to the Diglett cave to get the Hm, then just go to the diglett cave.

work on Beta 5 have started. Removed all the new moves. This fixes the restarting glitch that is present in the current patch.

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Those are the bugs I've just found:
1. When you're in Cerulean City's PC, the map shows that you're in Pallet Town.
2. The overworldsprite shown when fishing is the one from the older beta, not the new one.
3. Why can physical moves hit Shuppet (in Lavender Tower)!?
By the way, why do you block the way to get back to Cerulean (from Vermilion City)? I forgot to save Bill :(

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
is there also gonna be the new mewtwo form in the game cause that would be awsome

ps:sorry for my bad english i am dutch

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Umm i dont get it why wait a whole month to release this fix with beta 5 instead of releasing it now since its a beta 4 bug...

a) the restarting glitch takes a long to get rid of because it's due to the new move. Meaning I have to start from the start.
b) The small glitches are avoidable like warden giving out HM strength, etc.
c) My internet isn't as good as you think. It takes ages for me to upload 1 little patch.

Those are the bugs I've just found:
1. When you're in Cerulean City's PC, the map shows that you're in Pallet Town.
2. The overworldsprite shown when fishing is the one from the older beta, not the new one.
3. Why can physical moves hit Shuppet (in Lavender Tower)!?
By the way, why do you block the way to get back to Cerulean (from Vermilion City)? I forgot to save Bill :(

- Okay, thank you. I'll fix it those glitches for beta 5.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
rockmanmegaman is there also gonna be the new mewtwo form in the game? cause that would be awsome

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
rockmanmegaman is there also gonna be the new mewtwo form in the game? cause that would be awsome

Maybe, I want to finish all the main storyline and stuff first. Adding Sylveon, Leafeo and glaceon, etc with new moves were a bad move.

Years
So I started playing this hack and I must say very dedicated work from you. Keep it up. I am currently at Cerulean city about to challenge Misty. I have just found two minor errors so far.
- One is when you enter rock's gym and battle the trainers there, the second one only speaks s,! ... Wow that's weird !!
- Secondly when I talk with the scientist in Pewter city, he speaks of Root Fossil, gives me a Claw fossil though..

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Glad to see that you started working on Beta 5 already. But will beta 5 feature new chapters or just be a fixed version of Beta 4?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Will this game have full version (Not Beta anymore)?

Once i completed the game, I'll release the full game. I have plan to finish this game, unless I can't take people sending me email pressuring me to release the next beta as soon as I can.

So I started playing this hack and I must say very dedicated work from you. Keep it up. I am currently at Cerulean city about to challenge Misty. I have just found two minor errors so far.
- One is when you enter rock's gym and battle the trainers there, the second one only speaks s,! ... Wow that's weird !!
- Secondly when I talk with the scientist in Pewter city, he speaks of Root Fossil, gives me a Claw fossil though..

Wow lol, I didn't even notice that. Okay, I'll fix it.

Glad to see that you started working on Beta 5 already. But will beta 5 feature new chapters or just be a fixed version of Beta 4?

Beta 5 would definitely feature new chapters. However, most of the new moves I added would be removed as they were the cause of the random restarting in Beta 4.

GRAPHICAL CHANGES
· Battle animation is working again.
· Lt Surge now has walking animation.
· Lady Erika now has walking animations.
EVOLUTION CHANGES
· Pikachu starting lvl is lvl 10 instead of lvl 7.
· PIKACHU can't be breed
GAMEPLAY CHANGES
· When you play the SAFARI ZONE, it would warp you to the first entrance instead of infront of the 1st Restr house.
· GOLDEN TEETH is no longer obtainable.
· New moves were removed. They were the reason behind the restarting
· Warden no longer gives out strength.
· Exiting the rest house no longer freezes the player.
· Some Items were relocated.
· New Harpy class
· New Ninja Class
· New Rival [f] class for Green
· Trainers have different pokemons.
· Spearow is now at a different location.
· You now have to talk to the Poke fan clubs inorder to leave SS ANNE.
· SS ANNE now leaves after beating Surge. Therefore, make sure you get everything.
· The bike contest now offers $10000 instead of $5000.
· It is impossible to leave celadon city without completing Green's event. The area is blocked off by the annoying old troll.
· Typing advantage & Disadvantages have changed.
·
STORYLINE CHANGES
· Nrt
GLITCH FIXES
· No more random restart
· Viridian Gym no longer have movable tiles.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Hello, i found a few gglitches
1. Viridian forest: the scyther Of blue only have struggle
2. Route 24: when you go back to cerulean a tile error showing se part of trees appear backyards of misty's mansion
3. Celadon city: when you select the rocket clothes the game freezes
4: celadon city: after Green reveals her intention with mew, the undead Walkers have a shadow glitch
5. Byke gate: the guard script asking for a bike to pass is glitch everywere time you pass in any Block in the same línea, he ask 4 bike.

Thats what i found, anyway i'll keep an eye on the current game

ps. Where i can find fly????? Cause the Girls says "i'll give you the tm another day" and i want to beat delya xD

Back