• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I'll join:D.

My name: Drgons90
My pokemon: Bulbasaur, well this is me when I started PMD explorers of darkness. Nickname Drgons.
My partner: A pikachu. Same as above. No nickname though:badsmile:bwahahahahahah!

About topic: I've known about the PMD Red Rescue Team, and I know how there are areas for friends or something, but I don't know any of them. How about Hidden Lands? I love that place, it feels mystical, and the music is just awsome.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee
My pokemon: Pikachu
My partner: Riolu

How would your initial reaction to being turned into a pokemon be and how would you cope with the new world around you?
I would be really confused at first. I might then get curious and try to see what moves I have lol. To cope with the new world, I would try to make as many friends as possible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ooh, ooh, I'll join~ I just love the PMD series~

Username: MidnightShine~
Your Pokemon:
387.png

Partner Pokemon:
007.png

Answer Topic: I always had loved tortoises & turtles~ When I first started PMD, it was just my luck that I got Squirtle & Turtwig when I played PMD's other sequel(s)~

Years
If you could chose any area in the Mystery Dungeons world, where would you chose as your "home" and why?
I've always liked the Rub-A-Dub River friend area in the Rescue Team games. The name is adorable and it just generally looks like a happy place to live.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Current Topic: If you could chose any area in the Mystery Dungeons world, where would you chose as your "home" and why?

My ideal home, me being a bulbasaur and just me in general would be a woodland foresty area that borders a wide grassy area with a lake nearby. lol uh very specific but a place that I think might match that description. I cant remember the name but its the forrest where you take your graduation exam in time/darkness. Its also a plus that the bulbasaur line lives there. @Iloveeevee to my memory there are also a bunch of eevees there too along with many other pokemon you would expect to find in the forrest without all the pesky bug types ;). Gotta watch out for those weepinbell/victreebel tho :o

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Welcome to all new members!!
And for the topic, i think i would want to live in the forest where They collect all the perfect apples from. It looks really nice and i think it would be suitable enough to live in, with food and friends ^_^

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Username: Arbok
I'll go with my current player/partner setup rather than my 'classic' (Charmander/Squirtle)
Your Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Partner Pokemon: Torchic
Answer Topic: Any place I could live in the PMD world? Silly people choosing dungeons to live in. There's no shelter there and constant feral Pokemon attacking you. I'd have the house that the player gets in the first game. Spacious, right next to town and a fireplace to keep warm with.

CourageHound

Years
Username: Arbok
I'll go with my current player/partner setup rather than my 'classic' (Charmander/Squirtle)
Your Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Partner Pokemon: Torchic
Answer Topic: Any place I could live in the PMD world? Silly people choosing dungeons to live in. There's no shelter there and constant feral Pokemon attacking you. I'd have the house that the player gets in the first game. Spacious, right next to town and a fireplace to keep warm with.

Lol, well i'd like my home to be like a certain dungeon. But yea now that you mention it, a proper house/home would be of more confort but I would like my home to be in a secluded place where no other pokemon really visit...ya know like sharpedo bluff. My own private (small)paradise but of course nearby to other pokemon.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Current Topic If you could chose any area in the Mystery Dungeons world, where would you chose as your "home"?

If I could pick the default house we start in, I would choose that. But since we're referring to areas, not houses, I'll choose a place that's sunny, like a beach. Something like a resort. Marine Resort, to be exact. In my dream PMD, I'm a water-type, so it's a perfect place for me to live in.

And because I didn't answer the previous topic, I'll answer it now, because I think it's so intriguing.

Previous Topic How would your initial reaction to being turned into a Pokemon be and how would you cope with the new world around you?

At first, I'd obviously be shocked as anyone would be. I wouldn't be happy at all, because I prefer to be a human and train Pokemon, not be the Pokemon itself. I'd probably have a mini heart attack, honestly. But after a few minutes of solitude and excessive crying, I'll decide that there's nothing I can do, and that I have to cope with my new body and power. It will be hard at first, but I can't do anything about it, as I've said. I'll start by trying to learn how to control my powers, because I don't want to keep throwing bubblebeams at random people. Next, I'd find a place where I can stay in, somewhere like Marine Resort, as stated above. And the rest is history.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Updated the club! :)

I was meaning the general area for where you would like to live at. I guess to expand on the topic you could say what type of dwelling you would like to live in also if you want.

For me, a tree house would be what I would want. I would like it to be more of a part of the tree and nature though so it would blend in with it's surroundings. I would like the exact location of my home to be near a town but still be secluded and a quiet, serene place to live.

Reactions: EB

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Updated the club! :)

I was meaning the general area for where you would like to live at. I guess to expand on the topic you could say what type of dwelling you would like to live in also if you want.

For me, a tree house would be what I would want. I would like it to be more of a part of the tree and nature though so it would blend in with it's surroundings. I would like the exact location of my home to be near a town but still be secluded and a quiet, serene place to live.

Soooo, it's not a dungeon?

Well, as I said, I'll choose a beach. I'd want it to be a quiet place so I can relax. I'd also want it to be near a city, so I can buy some stuff or just hang around there whenever I want to. Preferably, I'd live in a small cottage, just by the seashore, and it would be made out of pretty shells. Haha.

Ok first things first... OMFG!!! They are releasing a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game on the 3DS!!! I'm so freaking pumped!!! For anyone who hasn't heard of it here's the link to the IGN article: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/14/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-3ds-announced and here's a link to a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-r9fVXXUWA I'm so hyper excited!!! ^^''. I just hope that it won't be like those WiiWare games... But anyway share your thoughts on the new game. :3

Squeeee! I'm so pumped! Thanks for the info, btw. It seems like a great game, imo. Just hope it doesn't lag much.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I WANT TO PLAY THE NEW POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR THE 3DS SO BAD. But sadly, I don't have a 3DS. Can anyone buy a 3DS for Christmas for me, please, pwetty pwetty pleaseee??!! OMG I can't contain my excitement I JUST feel like BURSTING. Just watching the trailer makes me wanna SCREAM. AHHHHHH. Okay I'm cool. BUT STILLL!!!!....wait, can the game be played on a normal DS/emulator? If so, ALL much the BETTER!!!
Sorry for super random hyper outburst

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Guys, as was already mentioned, this club is about PMD Universe, not games as games have specific threads or belong to Spin-Off all together.
If we don't want this to close, we need to stick to the discussion about PMD Universe and not PMD games.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Thank you Ash493 for the reminder. As mentioned, please keep the discussions about the actual games to their respective sections so this doesn't close. :)

So I think it's time for a new topic. Hope you have fun answering this one. :)

New Topic: What is your theory as to why there isn't any humans in the PMD universe?

Reactions: EB

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topic:

Well...tbh i dunno but have thought about it to myself quite a few times before, excellent topic. But the statement that no humans exist within the PMD universe at all isnt exactly the case due to PMD2. Anyway thats beside the point. I beleive that the pokemon know of humans but havnt had much contact with humans posibly due to them being in seperate dimensions :/ ? And the knowledge that humans exist could come from pokemon with extended psychic sight like Xatu, or from spacial pokemon such as Palkia. Idk.

Or a little simpler, maybe humans just died out somehow or became so exceedingly rare that you just really dont see humans at all(ironic huh?). What do you guys think?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What is your theory as to why there isn't any humans in the PMD universe?

Hmm. Intriguing question. I think that Pokemon and humans are supposed to be separated -- Pokemon in one dimension, humans in the other. Maybe it's because Pokemon don't get along well with humans, and the humans thought the same. But then, in PMD: Explorers of Time, Darkness or Sky, the Pokemon you play as was a human trainer, that had a Pokemon as a best friend -- so a relationship between Pokemon and people still exist, and my theory is proven to be just a theory.

My second hunch would be, er, some Pokemon didn't want to be trained by humans, and some wanted to stay with humans. Imo, most Pokemon went to another dimension, while some stayed with their trainers. That would explain why there aren't any humans in the PMD universe, and that would also explain why a connection between Pokemon and humans still exist. But there are still some loopholes in this theory, and I'm still not sure.

I'm anxious to see all of your answers.

Years
I think there's a different reason in each of the games. In the Rescue Team games, humans could have died out, since the only mentions of humans have to do with the past and the humans are specifically said as being reborn. When you're asked if you want to become human again, you're sent back to the past.

Explorers games, humans could be extremely rare or just not living in the area where all the mystery dungeons are. The area the human trainer is in where Grovyle is in the future isn't said to be where the Guild and everything is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back