The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Ad Content

#51   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (7:01 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Nature: Lax
Hope we hear from darthspikes today. It was a suspicious post and obviously the lack of followup doesn't help but there's no obvious reason he (or anyone, really...) is scum. Is there anyone out there with any info?

Also I just noticed we can't like posts anymore??
  #52   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (7:46 PM). Edited 2 Days Ago by gimmepie.

Nature: Adamant
[lynch] Trev
  #53   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (7:51 PM). Edited 2 Days Ago by Trev.
thank u next bitch

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
[lynch] Trev
Uhhhh... okay. This vote makes no sense considering you were also voting for darth last day phase and said you had a strong town read on me. So. Yeah. Hope you have a good explanation for this when you can talk.

#54   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (8:32 AM).
Engineering Solutions

I agree that Gimmepie's vote is weird with no explanation.

Also arg, where the heck is everyone else??? Inactivity is a killer.
  #55   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (5:11 PM).
used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Nature: Rash
I'm not sure
Flaunt your personality"
  #56   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (5:25 PM).
Just call me EC.

This makes me sad. One of the only shows in town currently, and barely anyone is posting.
  #57   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (6:09 PM).

I'm just gonna random vote someone who is not active
[vote] Mala
Flaunt your personality"
  #58   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (9:56 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Saws c'mon that's not going to get us anywhere, especially if they are gonna die anyway...

[Vote] darthspikes

At least he made a suspicious vote.
  #59   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (11:23 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Kitty:

Darth is still at the top of my suspicion list, so unless they provide an explanation, I motion that we lynch them. I’m slightly suspicious of Neon for their post too, since it didn’t really make that much sense and seemed like a (weak) defense for darth.

Vote: darthspikes
    I stated in my post that I wasn't supporting darth, I was putting out alternative circumstances out there which I was meant to. I feel as if you're reaching (again), and literally attempt to put shade on me every game (probably to get an easy lynch) which is getting annoying now.
      #60   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 21 Hours Ago (5:31 AM). Edited 21 Hours Ago by Charlie Brown.
    coolcoolcool

Nature: Relaxed
    First off, sorry for not being able to make an appearance on Day 1! This is meta but anyone who's on discord would know that I wasn't able to load PC for like a week rip

A few things:

- Surprised that jd is confused at GP not explaining his vote, when it seems to be clear that GP is silenced. Unless he's masquerading as being silenced, but we haven't seen anyone else drop a vote without a comment.

- Also raising an eyebrow at jd and Trev for still pushing for darthspikes. Yes they made a weird post but it's clear they're a new player so to push for them seems like trying to get an easy lynch. But then again there's not really much posts to go off yet.

- Raising a bigger eyebrow at Saws for random voting without making an effort to do anything

- Particularly interested in GP's vote. If he was dropping a random vote to let us know that he was silenced, I would think that he would self vote rather than vote someone else who he hasn't really spoken about before, so I am inclined to think that he must have some information that caused him to vote for Trev (especially since he said Trev was one of his biggest townleans). So I do think his early vote wasn't just to let us know that he was silenced, but also because he had some reason to vote Trev.

THAT SAID I'm not willing to jump on that suspicion right away (and maybe he was just random voting to show he had been silenced - which might be why the vote came so early in the day) so I'd want to wait a day til he can talk again to explain the vote.

SO all in all I have many raised eyebrows but I'm gonna vote Saws because his random vote doesn't help and at least everyone else's votes and discussion so far come from at least some sort of thought process.

[vote] Sawsbuck

#61   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 20 Hours Ago (6:06 AM).
    Best Witch

Nature: Modest
    [Vote]Sawsbuck Now is not the time for random votes, also I didn't like the vote to abstain the prior day.
      #62   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 19 Hours Ago (7:33 AM).

Should we reveal roles then?
    Flaunt your personality"
      #63   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 17 Hours Ago (9:12 AM).

Nature: Calm
      Sup.

LOL dang, so sorry guys I was at work nonstop for the whole of day 1. (I'm a janitor irl and I literally only work Fridays and Saturdays)

ANYWAY I suppose I got some explaining to do

1: Yeah, this is my first time playing in years (And no I wasn't good last time either LOL)
      2: No I don't know anyone in this game irl
      3: Uh. Shoot. Good point. My new vote is [VOTE] Pecilia lol
      4. Straight up if y'all wanna lynch me I wouldn't just mind watching the rest of this game to learn how to play better lol. HOWEVER keep in mind that I could be an important character and I at least know what all the characters do so I could be helping you.
      5. *insert something super confusing to mess with you all again*

Darthspikes
        #64   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 17 Hours Ago (9:16 AM). Edited 17 Hours Ago by jdthebud.
      Engineering Solutions

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      First off, sorry for not being able to make an appearance on Day 1! This is meta but anyone who's on discord would know that I wasn't able to load PC for like a week rip

A few things:

- Surprised that jd is confused at GP not explaining his vote, when it seems to be clear that GP is silenced. Unless he's masquerading as being silenced, but we haven't seen anyone else drop a vote without a comment.

- Also raising an eyebrow at jd and Trev for still pushing for darthspikes. Yes they made a weird post but it's clear they're a new player so to push for them seems like trying to get an easy lynch. But then again there's not really much posts to go off yet.

- Raising a bigger eyebrow at Saws for random voting without making an effort to do anything

- Particularly interested in GP's vote. If he was dropping a random vote to let us know that he was silenced, I would think that he would self vote rather than vote someone else who he hasn't really spoken about before, so I am inclined to think that he must have some information that caused him to vote for Trev (especially since he said Trev was one of his biggest townleans). So I do think his early vote wasn't just to let us know that he was silenced, but also because he had some reason to vote Trev.

THAT SAID I'm not willing to jump on that suspicion right away (and maybe he was just random voting to show he had been silenced - which might be why the vote came so early in the day) so I'd want to wait a day til he can talk again to explain the vote.

SO all in all I have many raised eyebrows but I'm gonna vote Saws because his random vote doesn't help and at least everyone else's votes and discussion so far come from at least some sort of thought process.

[vote] Sawsbuck
      Oh, I forgot about the silencer...I agree with that assessment of GP being silenced then. I mean I agree that the darth vote is thin but with the level of inactivity we have had it still was the only thing so far that had stood out for me. As for Saws, I didn't really like his random vote either, especially for someone who is inactive.

I'll switch over to Sawsbuck for now although it remains to be seen if we actually get to lynch them or not due to the majority vote rule.

[Unvote] darthspikes
      [Vote] Sawsbuck
        #65   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 17 Hours Ago (9:17 AM).
      Engineering Solutions

Quote:
      Originally Posted by darthspikes View Post
      Sup.

LOL dang, so sorry guys I was at work nonstop for the whole of day 1. (I'm a janitor irl and I literally only work Fridays and Saturdays)

ANYWAY I suppose I got some explaining to do

1: Yeah, this is my first time playing in years (And no I wasn't good last time either LOL)
      2: No I don't know anyone in this game irl
      3: Uh. Shoot. Good point. My new vote is [VOTE] Pecilia lol
      4. Straight up if y'all wanna lynch me I wouldn't just mind watching the rest of this game to learn how to play better lol. HOWEVER keep in mind that I could be an important character and I at least know what all the characters do so I could be helping you.
      5. *insert something super confusing to mess with you all again*
      Thanks for chiming in. Why are you voting for Pecilia?
        #66   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 17 Hours Ago (9:24 AM). Edited 17 Hours Ago by darthspikes.

Nature: Calm
        Quote:
        At the very least, you could have voted for Pecilia.
        After rereading Charlies argument I'm switching my [Vote] to Sawsbuck and [unvoting] pelica since they haven't really said anything today. Sawsbuck has been a little on the defensive I think anyway even before he started getting votes.

Darthspikes
          #67   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 16 Hours Ago (9:59 AM).
        make me a fairy, whatever it takes

Nature: Lonely
          aight sorry i've been inactive, looking at the chat i think i'm also gonna [vote] Sawsbuck
            #68   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 16 Hours Ago (10:08 AM).
          thank u next bitch

[Unvote]: darthspikes
          [Vote]: Sawsbuck

I'm satisfied with darth's explanation and agree that Saws' vote was suspicious, not to mention his defense as well.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Neon Sword View Post
          I stated in my post that I wasn't supporting darth, I was putting out alternative circumstances out there which I was meant to. I feel as if you're reaching (again), and literally attempt to put shade on me every game (probably to get an easy lynch) which is getting annoying now.
          You didn't state anywhere in your post that you weren't supporting darth. I'm not reaching, what I'm doing is reading everyone's posts, analyzing them, and casting out my suspicions to keep discussion going.

As far as me "put[ting] shade" on you (it's throwing shade, btw), I'm not specifically targeting you, and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't accuse me of doing that. I literally don't even know you. I'm just playing the game. If it annoys you to be put on the spot, maybe you should consider if you actually like playing mafia.

Quote:
          I'm not speaking for jd, but I voted for darth and pushed a lynch on him because he was my biggest suspect. I was just recently criticized and lynched for not doing exactly that in a previous game. As I said, I was willing to lift my vote if darth provided an explanation, and I did so because they did explained their post.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sawsbuck View Post
          Should we reveal roles then?
          Is that really all you're gonna say to defend yourself? Why would we reveal roles just to help you create a defense?

#69   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 16 Hours Ago (10:53 AM).

Nature: Jolly
          am i still alive

oops psyduck sorry

i haven't used my computer in like

a week or two

i have read literally nothing so far so i don't feel comfortable voting and this makes me a terribly bad role model to all of you youngins

but i also have to vote so i guess i gotta be an even worse role model

i'll try to read up a bit after voting to see about making a better one

I'm going to ##Vote Neon Sword for now because I don't want to blindly add to what looks like a Saws wagon

Under Renovations
            #70   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 15 Hours Ago (11:08 AM). Edited 14 Hours Ago by Neon Sword.

I'm new to mafia so I am not familiar with all the mafia terms and I am still learning the ropes, but I am truly sorry Trev that I didn't use the phrase throwing shade unlike an experienced player such as yourself. I provided a counterargument as to why I didn't believe that Darth was scum, because it didn't make sense to me that he would make such an obvious scum slip, and it was the only thing I could say without sounding repeating what other people have said.
            I'm not annoyed at being put on the spot (nor will I stop playing mafia games at your request as I enjoy them) as I have been put on the put on the spot many times, and I usually don't mind as there is good reason as to why I have been put on the spot (look at the amount of times gimmiepie has put me under pressure).
            Perhaps I responded in that way due to the last mafia game you made me one of your top mafia suspects after I voted you, and I feel as if you reasoning could be stronger against me, but it's fine.

Anyway, I will cast my vote for Sawsbuck as I agree with what's been said in the thread. [Lynch]: Sawsbuck

I think GP might be onto something, and I think we should look at Trev if GP is to die tonight without explaining his vote, but I hold off voting since it would be pointless and they will be a strong suspect after GP's probable silencing.
              #71   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 15 Hours Ago (11:22 AM). Edited 15 Hours Ago by Trev.
            thank u next bitch

Quote:
            I'm new to mafia so I am not familiar with all the mafia terms and I am still learning the ropes, but I am truly sorry Trev that I didn't use the phrase throwing shade unlike an experienced player such as yourself.
            Your sarcasm is noted.

Quote:
            I provided a counterargument as to why I didn't believe that Darth was scum, because it didn't make sense to me that he would make such an obvious scum slip, and it was the only thing I could say without sounding repeating what other people have said.
            And that's absolutely fine, but you were defending darth by doing that. So to say not only that you weren't defending them but also that you said in that post that you weren't defending darth is completely wrong.

Quote:
            I'm not annoyed at being put on the spot (nor will I stop playing mafia games at your request as I enjoy them) as I have been put on the put on the spot many times, and I usually don't mind as there is good reason as to why I have been put on the spot (look at the amount of times gimmiepie has put me under pressure).
            I didn't request that you stop. I don't really care what you choose to do. But don't accuse me of targeting you for personal reasons. I don't play that game and I don't appreciate accusations that I do.

Quote:
            Perhaps I responded in that way due to the last mafia game you made me one of your top mafia suspects after I voted you, and I feel as if you reasoning could be stronger against me, but it's fine.
            But we aren't playing in that game right now, so that's not justification for your defensiveness or for you accusing me of targeting you. Those are your own personal issues with me that have no place in this game. In fact, I wasn't even targeting you that hard when I made my first post today. I only suspected you slightly because you had defended darth, who was at the top of my suspicion list. So your reaction is completely unwarranted, and now I have a lot of suspicion on you for coming at me over a slight suspicion.

Quote:
            I think GP might be onto something, and I think we should look at Trev if GP is to die tonight without explaining his vote, but I hold off voting since it would be pointless and they will be a strong suspect after GP's probable silencing.
            I think you're only saying this because you're annoyed with me, which is within the Oh My God You Suck realm, but okay.

#72   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 13 Hours Ago (1:04 PM).
            Just call me EC.

TIME IS UP
            With seven out of the ten people in the game voting for him, Sawsbuck has been exterminated. They were Yasmin Khan, the cop.

As The Corsair is still in the game, you still have 48 hours to get your night actions in.

NIGHT TWO HAS BEGUN
              #73   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 13 Hours Ago (1:05 PM).
            Just call me EC.

And here is the quote tree for notifications.

QUOTE TREE FOR NOTIFICATIONS
            Spoiler:
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pecilia View Post
            first
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
            Sure, why not?
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
            time to take y'all to demons run
            Quote:
            Since I just got axed in the other game, put me in. Also, can we make sure to define "standard mafia rules?" I just died because the game I was in operated under plurality lynch and not majority lynch, so I would like us all to be as clear as possible.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
            Alright I'm in. Will we wait till the new year to start it?
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sawsbuck View Post
            In
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by darthspikes View Post
            Count me in!
            Quote:
            Successful strategy

in please
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by malanaphii View Post
            can i still join? if so i'm in!
            Quote:
            In!
              #74   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 13 Hours Ago (1:07 PM). Edited 13 Hours Ago by Neon Sword.

edit: Ninja'd by the OP.
              Quote:

I didn't request that you stop. I don't really care what you choose to do. But don't accuse me of targeting you for personal reasons. I don't play that game and I don't appreciate accusations that I do.
              The section you quoted had no mention of me targeting you for personal reasons, I stated that I don't mind being put on the spot as long as it is has understandable reasoning e.g a particularly scummy post or inactivity, and I feel my post on Darth wasn't scummy.

Quote:
              But we aren't playing in that game right now, so that's not justification for your defensiveness or for you accusing me of targeting you. Those are your own personal issues with me that have no place in this game. In fact, I wasn't even targeting you that hard when I made my first post today. I only suspected you slightly because you had defended darth, who was at the top of my suspicion list. So your reaction is completely unwarranted, and now I have a lot of suspicion on you for coming at me over a slight suspicion.
              I'll admit I was wrong in accusing you of targeting me, but I do feel that many people attempt to target me as I am an easy target.
              I brought up last game since one of the players (I think it was Bidoof) accused you of casting shade on me because I'm an easy target to lynch, so I thought you could be picking on new players such as me or spikes to get an easy lynch, which would make sense if you were to be a mafia.
              I have nothing against you personally, I just used bidoof's reasoning and thought you were doing it this game, but I worded it wrongly which it made it sound as if I had something against you and I'm sorry for that.
              I hope I cleared up what I meant since I can be confusing at times.

Quote:
              I think you're only saying this because you're annoyed with me, which is within the Oh My God You Suck realm, but okay.
              Nah, I still feel there is something to be gained from the whole GP situation, he must have something on you to vote in such an uncharacteristic way.
                #75   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 11 Hours Ago (3:18 PM).

GG bad guys
              Flaunt your personality"

Quick Reply