• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Interested in the Electrike hp ice & jolly weedle, have a 5 iv adamant mudkip & 5 iv adamant duskull with egg move painsplit :D

I can start working on them, but I will let you know that I don't guarantee the IVs for attack and speed for the electrike they will be random but it will have HP Ice. If thats okay I will let you know when they are ready for trade.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 6, 2015
I want Knock off on a Bisharp. I'll do all the breeding and whatever with the Bisharp I just need to know if you can get it Knock Off with the Move Tutor in gen 5?

If not then I'd also wanna know if you can get a HA Crawdaunt/Corphish? IVs/Moves don't matter. I have a 6 IV Miltant with scrappy and a 5 IV Helioptile. I can probably breed whatever else you're interested in. As long as it's not legendary of course.

Years
I want Knock off on a Bisharp. I'll do all the breeding and whatever with the Bisharp I just need to know if you can get it Knock Off with the Move Tutor in gen 5?

If not then I'd also wanna know if you can get a HA Crawdaunt/Corphish? IVs/Moves don't matter. I have a 6 IV Miltant with scrappy and a 5 IV Helioptile. I can probably breed whatever else you're interested in. As long as it's not legendary of course.

In order to get knock off on bisharp I have to do it first in gen 5 then transfer it to gen 6. So in order to do this properly I need to know exactly what you want on the bisharp to make sure that it is possible. It is impossible to transfer backwards. You might be better off to ask someone in the quick trades section as they might have one they can trade you or even clone for you.

As for the corphish that is no problem. I can have one ready for sometime later today when I am able to breed one, but I would to get the 6IV miltant in return.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 6, 2015
Alright then I'll do that. But are you sure you can't send it to the bank to get it to Black/White 2 then get it back from the bank?

For the Corphish could you also make it Adamant and Female?
My FC is 0877-2276-3379

Years
Alright then I'll do that. But are you sure you can't send it to the bank to get it to Black/White 2 then get it back from the bank?

For the Corphish could you also make it Adamant and Female?
My FC is 0877-2276-3379

Pokebank is a one way trip from gen 5 to gen 6. You can't send anything back to gen 5 from gen 6. Sorry to tell you.

And I can do that for you for the corphish just give me some time.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 6, 2015
Damn. Okay then nevermind with the Pokebank.

Thanks though, and I'll have the Miltank ready. Already added you.

Years
Come check out my shop! I will be using ORAS for breeding so I can offer move tutor moves on selected pokemon depending on the what you have to offer for trade.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Interested in the Carvanha :-)
Offering Fletchling with gale wings + adamant nature, PM me for FC

Years
Come check out the shop! I will be adding more pokemon after the Christmas just have gotten busier these last couple of weeks.

Years
Just a quick update. I will have to close the shop temporarily and I don't know when I will have it up and running again.

Years
My Trade Shop is reopen for business. Also I have added a Pidgey to the shop as well. Come on in and check it out!

Years
Hello there, may I trade with you HA Poliwag and HA Togepi (with Nasty Plot EM) for the following?

Jolly Speed Boost Carvanha: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Pidgey: 31/x/31/31/31/31 with EM: Defog, Brave Bird, Pursuit, and Air Cutter

Look forward to your most favourable reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back