• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
The problem is that the sprite is messed up most of the colors that are on him shoudnt be there. And what I mean by that is that he is not supossed to be a yellow colored deoyxs

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Update[14/03/16]
Sprites fixed (excadrill, raticate, spearow, nidoqueen, caterpie, duskull)
Advance series compatibility
Exp. when you capture system

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Nice now the rom is more playable but question about that rain have u resolved it yet?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Nice now the rom is more playable but question about that rain have u resolved it yet?

Nop I have 2 problems acttually in battles, one is the rein glitch, and other is the bad status when you change a pokemon in the battle. Im looking for the wild battle script, may be if I find it I can fix it, but i have tried so far without results...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Someone knows the offset when is the script for the wild battles?? If I find that offset may be I can fix the rain and status glitchs in battles...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
Any chance you could produce a zip file containing all the backsprites use for gen 6 pokemon please?

Trying to create a base to make a Fire Red hack from and all my backsprites are ridiculously tiny!

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
KantoGraduate1994 MRDS has a Sprite thread for gen 6 and mega sprites and there icons as well as obviously front and back sprites

And also I'll try to find any other bugs

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
No the offset of the mega evolution code has to start at 800000 if there's other stuff there u can try to move it though I don't know how to do that I can insert the mega evolution code for u if u want I already all the stuff set up for mega evolution to work

It doesn't HAVE to start there. You literally change one offset in the insert.py file and you're good to go with any offset.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I know that I just said what I said because I don't know how to change the offset of where it goes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Today I woke up generous and eager to investigate. First of all I want to say that those who use the "Mega-Evolution" update their data whose the last 7 months. Today I come to explain "How to build the mega evolution in a different Offset to 08800000" I take some studying these different routines performed in C, time, and I have come to this conclusion by @ ~ LT. SAGE who gave me some motivation. In the archives of the mega evolution are these (the picture was taken after compiling it does not affect anything.) Here we can find a file called "linker.lsc" which contains information where this routine is compiled, I always thought this part was in the "Insert.py" as it is the file that calls all in Linker. LSC open it with notepad, I use an application called "Notepad ++" which is a source code editor, supports many programming languages. After opening it will be the dumbest in the world xDDD here is the place where the routine is stored in ROM both "08" and the EWRAM "02". You only place the new offset before the "08" and ready to save changes and compile the routine change of place compiled. Then edit the insert.py with the same Python here: For you have doubts How much weight routine? They are: 5792 Bytes "Decimal" in Hexadecimal are "16A0" After that there is only saved and set up and ready Here is some pictures: My next goal will be to compile the routine with expanded tables, I'm already a bit of doing, just that laziness is maximum x'D. greetings ~ PS: If done well in advanced hacks could insert smoothly!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Update[16/03/16]
Repel System B/W
DNS System

I need some help with the megaevo system, I have tried to added but I failed...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
I took a look into the glitch that makes it rain in battle, and it appears to be an error in the Abilities section of the game. I created a INI file for PGE based on the INI for Gen 3 Suite. I'm able to open the game, edit the Pokedex, etc. Everything appears to function perfectly normal except the abilities. The only solution I can think of, if it's even possible, would be to delete the current abilities and recreate them all from scratch using PGE. However, I'm not entirely sure how you'd go about deleting the abilities that are currently in game. The only thing I can think of would be to hex edit the abilities, change them all to FF, and then use PGE to create new ones. This is all my theorizing though, I haven't tried it to see if it would even work.

EDIT:
http://imgur.com/fDSi8WZ HxD compared to INI of Gen 3 Suite
http://imgur.com/vKEuxpD PGE with error loading abilities

So I took a look at the game in HxD, and I went to the offset that Gen 3 Suite states abilities is supposed to be in is already just filled with free space. The confusing part is, even though HxD shows nothing but free space in HxD, PGE and Gen 3 Suite can see the names of the abilities when you load the rom into them.

EDIT 2:
Image wasn't displaying properly on my screen, so included the links of what I found.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Update 17 march V1.05

-48 Megaevo added, with sprites, icons, stats, evolution method is normal until I implemented the correct method (Im working on the moves and dex entries)

The ini in the advance map needs to be fixed, cause the number of pokémon is lower, if anybody can help me fixing the Ini, thanks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
I took a look into the glitch that makes it rain in battle, and it appears to be an error in the Abilities section of the game. I created a INI file for PGE based on the INI for Gen 3 Suite. I'm able to open the game, edit the Pokedex, etc. Everything appears to function perfectly normal except the abilities. The only solution I can think of, if it's even possible, would be to delete the current abilities and recreate them all from scratch using PGE. However, I'm not entirely sure how you'd go about deleting the abilities that are currently in game. The only thing I can think of would be to hex edit the abilities, change them all to FF, and then use PGE to create new ones. This is all my theorizing though, I haven't tried it to see if it would even work.

EDIT:
http://imgur.com/fDSi8WZ HxD compared to INI of Gen 3 Suite
http://imgur.com/vKEuxpD PGE with error loading abilities

So I took a look at the game in HxD, and I went to the offset that Gen 3 Suite states abilities is supposed to be in is already just filled with free space. The confusing part is, even though HxD shows nothing but free space in HxD, PGE and Gen 3 Suite can see the names of the abilities when you load the rom into them.

EDIT 2:
Image wasn't displaying properly on my screen, so included the links of what I found.

Thanks for the info, but im so rookie to try that, I already tried but I dont get any result.. may be someone with more experience can do it

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Does this use the new EXP system. I prefer the gen I-III one honnestly.

Edite: Does this have the physical/special split?

Back