• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE COMEBACK

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I know the PC demographic is not too big on that pop/mainstream music so I doubt anyone else cares, but JT dropped a new song last week and I love the man so I had to make this thread anyway

I can't believe it's been like 5 years since his last album! I loved pretty much every song in 20/20 Experience. His new album, Man of the Woods will be released next month on Feb 2nd and I'm super excited to hear what the rest of it is like. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Is Judas Timberfake gonna apologise to Janet Jackson anytime soon? If not, not interested.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I was on the fence about this on first listen but now I'm enjoying it and pretty intrigued for the album! I did like 20/20 (not part 2, part 2 can choke) and I remember buying that on release day, haha.
Same actually, but ngl I did let the like/dislike ratio on the music video sway me a bit at first (since there's an unusually high amount of dislikes for some reason, but I don't know if it has more to do with the video or the song). So I went into it expecting to not like it, but while it's definitely not his best it grew on me pretty quickly.

And yeah, part 2 was a bit mixed for me too but I think the songs I really didn't like were mostly the ones featuring other artists, like Cabaret and Murder.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
I'm glad to see him back and from the trailer he dropped, I am a lot more confident in this project, but this was not a great start. I'm a lot less willing to call it bad though more than I would want to call it frustrating. Still, it's interesting to see Timbaland experiment with these sort of sounds, which are very esque upon further research of later Prince records. I don't see this making the year end list, but I'm at least glad that JT is back and I will be listening to his album with some level of confidence.

Back