• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i was wondering if someone has the over world sprites of the female heroine of hg ss. i would like to have her walking, running, surfing, bike, and fishing rod sprotes please.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
i was wondering if someone has the over world sprites of the female heroine of hg ss. i would like to have her walking, running, surfing, bike, and fishing rod sprotes please.

Link

Complete sheet.

Gigatom~

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
If you dont give credit to something because you forgot who made it, you can always put
credit to X(x being names you CAN remember), X and X. credit also goes to various people for Y (y being something someone who you CANT remember made) but i forgot who made it, you know who you are

that way people know your trying to give credit, and the person who made Y can make themselves known in a pm with proof
No, just remove them, it's simple.
I know most of these tiles ask for credit, the chances are that they wont look at your game.
Do you know long and how much effort people put into these?
If you can't tell who made them, remove them.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
I was wondering if anybody could help me get the mouse working in PSP DS ) PokemonScriptProject) i am not french so I dont know what to look for :)

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
Sorry for posting this a day or 2 early but, can someone send me some Black and White sprites? I know the game in JAP is coming out this week but im not certain...
And can someone send me some Fakemon sprites with back? Im horrible with making my own pokemon.

Years
I know i wont get a reply for this because i guess a lot people have asked this but is there any kinda of tutorials on using Pokemon Starter kit for RPG Maker because i really want to know to edit the scripts and actually know what each things does and how to work it. I would be very happy if someone could teach me so send me a message or reply on here just if you not sick of this request bye now

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I know i wont get a reply for this because i guess a lot people have asked this but is there any kinda of tutorials on using Pokemon Starter kit for RPG Maker because i really want to know to edit the scripts and actually know what each things does and how to work it. I would be very happy if someone could teach me so send me a message or reply on here just if you not sick of this request bye now

Well to edit the scripts in Pokemon Essentials would require some knowledge of RGSS, which you can easily learn using tutorials. In fact the first result given when you google 'rgss tutorials' is a great starting point if you'd like to learn RGSS.

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
i found a 5th gen overworld template. give credit to dewitty for using them

iCharlie

Programmer of DarkDust
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Could I get some High Def Grass Tiles & some trees? :) I'm not a very good 'painter'. :/

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone have the 5th gen cries? If not I may have to put Audacity to good use...

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
could someone help with some sprites i have i need the sprite sheet i have fixed so that i can use the character sets, also could someone make a few new sprites for me (jessie and james) the sprite sheet has the blank sprites to use as well. if you could help would someone PM me ? cant continue without these started some events and no characters to use.

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
HackMew has the cries, but I'm not sure if he posted them here. Pm me if you still need them and I'll give you the link.
I actually just found that earlier. Thanks though.

EDIT: Has anyone found 5th gen icons? All I've been able to find is the first frame.

Last edited:

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2019
Hello,
I simply have 1 request. Does anyone have the "Pokeball logo" sprite that appears before the Trainer Red battle (in the place of an eyecatch)? I've looked all over and can't find that logo sprite, or any good quality images to get it from.

Thanks,
MasterSceptile

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I actually just found that earlier. Thanks though.

EDIT: Has anyone found 5th gen icons? All I've been able to find is the first frame.

HackMew probably has those too if you need them. He said he pretty much has the entire game ripped, so if you need anything from the games he should be able to help you.

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
HackMew probably has those too if you need them. He said he pretty much has the entire game ripped, so if you need anything from the games he should be able to help you.
I checked his BW rips thread, but it seems he hasn't got around to them yet.

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2019
Nevermind my Pokeball logo request, as I decided just to scratch it.

Off topic: Can someone tell me if its the right size? If not, does anyone have measurements?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i was wondering did anyone have the trainer back sprite for the hg ss male lead and black/white female lead

Back