• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite School Memories

Years
graduating also...haha =(
Otherwise, meeting one of my close friends 13 years ago. We still talk, although not crazy often, but she's helped me through some tough times and I really appreciate her for that. Made things a lot less difficult for someone who can get as emotional as me.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
hmm. favorite school memory? ahm.... hmmm.. i guess.. transferring from a public high school to an alternative high school? if that doesn't count, then winning the poetry contest in 11th grade for sure, i think.

least favorite? getting bullied and basically verbally/mentally abused in middle school. left me with all sorts of gross untreated trauma that im still dealing with even now, years after middle school has ended.

Years
gotta say graduating also, haha. high school isn't something i'd like to repeat again, as much as i think about it from time to time.

although im thankful for the other cool memories and friendships ive made. they were nice while they lasted, even if i was a socially awkward mess during all of my grade school years.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Homecoming was always fun, competitions were always fun, football games were always fun. The night after graduating, the graduates take a bus to wherever the event is held for something called project graduation. There were hypnotists and all this fun stuff that put on shows, games, and events for about 5 hours - and then we all got taken back to the high school where our parents picked us up and took us home. That was really fun.

My worst memory was walking into a class and seeing a girl having a seizure.

Last edited:
Years
Nothing specific stands out but I do fondly think of lunch and break times in my final year of secondary school. A friendship group I'm a part of, that still exists today, formed/solidified in that year.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Homecoming was always fun, competitions were always fun, football games were always fun. The night after graduating, the graduates take a bus to wherever the event is held for something called project graduation. There were hypnotists and all this fun stuff that put on shows, games, and events for about 5 hours - and then we all got taken back to the high school where our parents picked us up and took us home. That was really fun.

My worst memory was walking into a class and seeing a girl having a seizure.

Omg, was she ok?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This is gonna make me sound really old, I guess, but best school memory was definitely when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out in senior year and my friend and I sat around playing it in homeroom class every morning because our teacher Did Not Care so long as we eventually did the work.

FlameChrome

Years
This is gonna make me sound really old, I guess, but best school memory was definitely when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out in senior year and my friend and I sat around playing it in homeroom class every morning because our teacher Did Not Care so long as we eventually did the work.

I love it when teachers are like that, i hate the ones that get on you every 5 minutes

poliq

Banned
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
I remember being punched by my mates in front of the class

Years
Umm... I have so many from the high school... To name only one...

Meeting my friends and becoming a group known as "The Unholy Trinity" - something that teachers apparently talk about almost 3 years after we left and is slowly becoming legend of the school now... While the name might be scary, we weren't that bad. They might've put a sign that bans entry to the roof because of meUS... But we weren't that bad. At one point, it was us who saved the whole school from being closed down.

The things we've done were almost never planned, but always somehow happened and we were put in the middle.

But during our final year, when something happened, this followed every time:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
My favorite school memory was when I was a part of a close friend group. For once in my life I felt socially connected. It was a wonderful feeling. Least favorite would be the countless times I?ve been picked on. Kids can be cruel.

FlameChrome

Years
My favorite school memory was when I was a part of a close friend group. For once in my life I felt socially connected. It was a wonderful feeling. Least favorite would be the countless times I've been picked on. Kids can be cruel.

at least you didnt get beat up twice in one year

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Honestly prom was probably one of my favorite memories. Senior year overall was where I really stepped out of my shell and found my niche, but prom was just hours of dancing and fun. Had a bit of an after party too with close friends and that made it even better.

Also for y'all that think you suck at dancing so you don't do it, I'm awful, try to not let other people bother you and just do it for release, you'll find yourself enjoying it so much more when you're not worrying about if you look stupid or not. In addition to that though, if there's a dance circle unless you got some wild moves to be showin I recommend not going into the center.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024

Gen 4 is the best so this makes sense.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Gen 4 is the best so this makes sense.
no, gen 3 is the best because 2.5d and muh nostalgia., shut

anyways, my favourite school memories.. jeez where do i begin. in kindergarten i was consistently angry with how bullshit school was because i could already read and everything, one day i ended up kicking my teacher and yelling "you're still in the fucking blue book keelen" (keelen was one of my classmates). got suspended, my mom found out the principal was a bitch, but it didnt matter cuz my teacher was awesome and really old so seniority kinda kicked in for us, bless her

in 4th grade we had an assembly some time in the 2nd semester, and there was some kind of pop musical other kids were doing. since i was given a lot of leeway to roam i got up on the stage and started doing karaoke to the track, dancing like a complete faggot freestyle. all of my classmates and faculty were enthralled, i really enjoyed that

my favourite middle school memory was that i didnt go to middle school. so yeah

in high school there was a lot of shit, if i had to pick something i think it would be participating in the veteran's day parade as a cadet in JROTC. it was so awesome being in formation as we passed the commander of Fort Carson in downtown colorado springs, he was a brigadier general leading the whole post, and we were ordered to snap our heads 90 degrees to the right to face him as a special kind of salute. just riveting

Back