• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello friendo

sodakeeper

Red Cream Soda
Years

Hello my beautiful people my name is sodakeeper and I'll be your guide to sodakeeper today.
In all seriousness, my name's Parker, also known as sodakeeper. I love me some gosh darn Pokemon. If y'wanna get to know me, hit me up on Steam. More info in my profile!
Anyway, I'm not the best when it comes to battling, and I'm definitely not the best when it comes to shiny hunting or any of that jazz. I'm a casual fan, I guess?
Well, I'm off! Have a good day, be safe, and drink all the soda you want.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmm I like soda from time to time, but I think lemonade is my favourite drink, ehe. Anywho, welcome! Nice to meet you! I'm more of a battler myself, but for now I play pretty casually too. The games are pretty fun! But yeah, I hope you have a fun time, and I look forward on seeing you again!

Last edited:
Years
dammit I love peanut butter lol
Welcome Parker <3

Casual fans are good too! We have a lot of different people around here. Am sure you'll fit in well, and man what a reminder to use Steam more...haven't logged in in a while, am sure there are 35 updates waiting for me haha.

See you!

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I would accept but I quit soda a few months ago. Welcome to PC, ain't nothing wrong with being casual, I would say most of us are tbh... Have fun here!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Hello my beautiful people my name is sodakeeper and I'll be your guide to sodakeeper today.
In all seriousness, my name's Parker, also known as sodakeeper. I love me some gosh darn Pokemon. If y'wanna get to know me, hit me up on Steam. More info in my profile!
Anyway, I'm not the best when it comes to battling, and I'm definitely not the best when it comes to shiny hunting or any of that jazz. I'm a casual fan, I guess?
Well, I'm off! Have a good day, be safe, and drink all the soda you want.
Welcome to PC, Parker! I hope you're enjoying yourself here c: I'm a very casual fan too, only playing the games for fun and never even cared about IVs and EVs or trading much haha.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Parker! I'm trying to be good and cut out soda for the second time, but it's pretty hard since I often have the taste for something a bit more bubbly here and there. Being a casual fan is cool too, I'm a mix of casual and a VGC player, but sometimes you just want to enjoy the game without the worry of using what's strong or optimal. Do you happen to have a favorite Pokmeon by chance? Enjoy your stay!

Back