• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zygarde EX deck

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
POKEMON 15

2x Regirock EX (FC)
3x Zygarde EX (FC)
1x Hoopa EX (AO)
3x Carbink (FC - 50)
2x Carbink BREAK (FC)
2x Croagunk (SS)
1x Toxicroak (SS)

ENERGY 13

9 Fighting Energy
4 Strong Energy

TRAINERS 32

3x Heavy Ball
3x Ultra Ball
3x Float Stone
3x Fighting Fury Belt
2x Max Potion
3x VS Seeker
2x Trainer's Mail

2x Scorched Earth

2x Skyla
2x Sycamore
3x Pokemon Fan Club
2x Ninja Boy
2x N

The premise is super simple, get Carbink Break out as soon as possible, use trainers to grab Hoopa EX, play him out, grab two Zygarde EX and one Regirock EX, Ninjaboy Hoopa EX back into the deck for another Rock or Zygrade and start building energy up. Carbink will see off attacks from EXs thanks to safeguard, and if they throw non EXs out Toxicroak (providing you pull the coin flip off with the poison) will block those instead.

Heavy Balls are there incase I don't get Hoopa EX out early and Ultra Ball is there to grab the Carbinks if theyre not in my first hand. Skyla is obviously there to grab whatever trainer(s) I need and Fan Club provides an alternative method to Heavy Ball and Hoopa EX to get Zygarde out.

Fighting Fury Belt and Strong energies are there to knock the damage/HP up and Float Stones are there to allow some cheap switches between Zygarde EX and benched pokemon.

Any thoughts?

Back