• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen POKE MON HElp

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
HELLO,

I HABVE AN ISSUE WITH POKE MON EMERAL D !
FOR SOME REASON , WHEN I GOT BAT FROM CAVE , It Was GFreen and Not blue as Usual !

What WSHould I Do ?
wHn6cBT.png

Hel p !!

Last edited:
Years
This brings back memories.. I remember running into a shiny rayquaza back in the day, I was like "Der, must be corrupted der!" so I turn the game off man... Took me years to realize my mistake, I cry everytime on reflection. ;-;

Last edited:

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
Years
This brings back memories.. I remember running into a shiny rayquaza back in the day, I was like "Der, must be corrupted der!" so I turn the game off man... Took me years to realize my mistake, I cry everytime on reflection. ;-;

I was replaying through my Firered as a kid and picked a charmander that was shiny. I thought that my game was haunted and I sold it. I know the feeling bro. ;-;

Jayce Darcy

Champion
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
I seriously hope you caught the Zubat.

I met my only shiny Pokemon (an Exeggcute) in THE SAFARI ZONE. I thank my lucky stars everyday that the Golden Exeggcute didn't flee and I managed to catch it.

I thought that my game was haunted and I sold it.

Brb I'm spending the next 10 minutes laughing, please don't take offense {XD}

Back