Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #7176    
Old May 3rd, 2011 (12:52 PM).
d1234's Avatar
d1234 d1234 is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 62
    Thanks so much!! Sorry I took so long.
    __________________
    Heart Gold FC: 0260 2487 4040
    Pearl FC: 1892 2960 5892
    White FC:
    0132 2291 9896
    trade: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211480




      #7177    
    Old May 3rd, 2011 (12:58 PM).
    Ginji's Avatar
    Ginji Ginji is offline
    Shiny Hunter
      FC: 3007-8602-5963
      IGN: Ginji for Y
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: dunno
      Age: 30
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 2,788
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by d1234 View Post
      Thanks so much!! Sorry I took so long.
      Your welcome ^_^ and its ok, I was afking for a bit too XD
      __________________
      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
        #7178    
      Old May 3rd, 2011 (1:01 PM).
      Lunacy Giat's Avatar
      Lunacy Giat Lunacy Giat is offline
      Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Oct 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 44
        Hey Ginji, could I get a bit more info on that EV'd Mesprit?
        __________________
        Friend Code Pearl: 0861 7514 5561
        Friend Code SS: 0432 2546 6040
        Friend Code Black: 5243 1245 1303
          #7179    
        Old May 3rd, 2011 (5:43 PM).
        Dgafinbob Dgafinbob is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 10
          Do you have shiny scyther ut low level adament?
            #7180    
          Old May 4th, 2011 (5:55 AM).
          matoucs's Avatar
          matoucs matoucs is offline
          Trainer
            FC: 1650-1862-4254
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: TaHiTi
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 143
            Hello Ginji ! Do you have the Ivs of this fine creature ?

            -UT Bold Milotic (12/15/07) somewhat vain
            __________________
            3DS Friend code : 1650 1862 4254
            I think my safari is rock type... :(
              #7181    
            Old May 7th, 2011 (12:10 AM).
            Ginji's Avatar
            Ginji Ginji is offline
            Shiny Hunter
              FC: 3007-8602-5963
              IGN: Ginji for Y
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: dunno
              Age: 30
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 2,788
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lunacy Giat View Post
              Hey Ginji, could I get a bit more info on that EV'd Mesprit?
              Shiny Mesprit
              modest - likes to run
              326/217/222/308/225/226
              charm, copycat, confusion, extrasensory

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by matoucs View Post
              Hello Ginji ! Do you have the Ivs of this fine creature ?

              -UT Bold Milotic (12/15/07) somewhat vain
              IVs- 16/6/16/4/31/28
              __________________
              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                #7182    
              Old May 7th, 2011 (6:38 AM).
              Xeto's Avatar
              Xeto Xeto is offline
              Pokemon Pro
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 73
                Hey remember this?

                shiny golbat lv.15 UT

                Can you envolve into a japanese shiny crobat?

                Also by chance can u EV train it to lv.50 or below.
                __________________

                MY FRIEND CODE:0260 7615 3621


                LOOK AT MY PROFILE :rambo: ;)

                Check out my new trading thread!


                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6559961#post6559961


                  #7183    
                Old May 7th, 2011 (8:40 AM).
                Ginji's Avatar
                Ginji Ginji is offline
                Shiny Hunter
                  FC: 3007-8602-5963
                  IGN: Ginji for Y
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: dunno
                  Age: 30
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 2,788
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Xeto View Post
                  Hey remember this?

                  shiny golbat lv.15 UT

                  Can you envolve into a japanese shiny crobat?

                  Also by chance can u EV train it to lv.50 or below.
                  Yup, I could trade it you and you EV train it

                  I usually don't train a pkmn that has a useless nature
                  __________________
                  3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                  3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                  Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                    #7184    
                  Old May 9th, 2011 (11:31 AM).
                  Ginji's Avatar
                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                  Shiny Hunter
                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: dunno
                    Age: 30
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 2,788
                    bump
                    ----------------------------------
                    __________________
                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                      #7185    
                    Old May 11th, 2011 (12:46 AM).
                    Ginji's Avatar
                    Ginji Ginji is offline
                    Shiny Hunter
                      FC: 3007-8602-5963
                      IGN: Ginji for Y
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: dunno
                      Age: 30
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 2,788
                      bump again
                      ----------------------------------
                      __________________
                      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                        #7186    
                      Old May 11th, 2011 (9:50 PM). Edited May 11th, 2011 by JadeFires.
                      JadeFires's Avatar
                      JadeFires JadeFires is offline
                      Novice Breeder
                        FC: 5198-2688-8559
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                        Location: Alaska...brr... ><;
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 16
                        I'm interested in one of your plat hatched UT Shiny Male Eevees.
                        Are you able to nickname them still? :3

                        edit: and is there anything in particular you want for it?
                        __________________

                        3DS FC: 5198-2688-8559
                          #7187    
                        Old May 11th, 2011 (10:10 PM).
                        Ginji's Avatar
                        Ginji Ginji is offline
                        Shiny Hunter
                          FC: 3007-8602-5963
                          IGN: Ginji for Y
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: dunno
                          Age: 30
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 2,788
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by JadeFires View Post
                          I'm interested in one of your plat hatched UT Shiny Male Eevees.
                          Are you able to nickname them still? :3

                          edit: and is there anything in particular you want for it?
                          Nope, cuz I already transfered them to my black version but I can breed more on my plat ver. ^^"

                          It only takes a few minutes, but I can only trade with my 5th gen games atm
                          __________________
                          3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                          3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                          Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                            #7188    
                          Old May 11th, 2011 (10:23 PM).
                          JadeFires's Avatar
                          JadeFires JadeFires is offline
                          Novice Breeder
                            FC: 5198-2688-8559
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2011
                            Location: Alaska...brr... ><;
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 16
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                            Nope, cuz I already transfered them to my black version but I can breed more on my plat ver. ^^"

                            It only takes a few minutes, but I can only trade with my 5th gen games atm
                            Drat, I really want one that can be nicknamed Muse.

                            If you can breed another one I would greatly appreciate it. I actually wanted it in my White version so the version trade works out just fine :3

                            Before I make you go through all that trouble though, what would you like for it? The only Shiny I have atm is an UT lvl49 Roselia Male. But Ill only trade it if you can clone it and give me back the original. Its got sentimental value, as it was the first/only shiny Ive caught.
                            __________________

                            3DS FC: 5198-2688-8559
                              #7189    
                            Old May 11th, 2011 (10:33 PM).
                            Ginji's Avatar
                            Ginji Ginji is offline
                            Shiny Hunter
                              FC: 3007-8602-5963
                              IGN: Ginji for Y
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: dunno
                              Age: 30
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 2,788
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by JadeFires View Post
                              Drat, I really want one that can be nicknamed Muse.

                              If you can breed another one I would greatly appreciate it. I actually wanted it in my White version so the version trade works out just fine :3

                              Before I make you go through all that trouble though, what would you like for it? The only Shiny I have atm is an UT lvl49 Roselia Male. But Ill only trade it if you can clone it and give me back the original. Its got sentimental value, as it was the first/only shiny Ive caught.
                              hmmm you can have it for free ^_^
                              what nature do you want?
                              __________________
                              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                #7190    
                              Old May 11th, 2011 (10:36 PM).
                              JadeFires's Avatar
                              JadeFires JadeFires is offline
                              Novice Breeder
                                FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2011
                                Location: Alaska...brr... ><;
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 16
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                hmmm you can have it for free ^_^
                                what nature do you want?
                                REALLY?!? You're so awesome <33

                                Um, nature doesn't particularly matter to me. It will be evolved into an Umbreon, so whatever is either easier for you or whatever you think is best :3
                                __________________

                                3DS FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                  #7191    
                                Old May 11th, 2011 (10:50 PM).
                                TheGr8's Avatar
                                TheGr8 TheGr8 is offline
                                lovely pair&lt;3
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Location: Sinnoh Region
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 529
                                Do you still have an UT Shiny Chimchars? and are they male?

                                and what would you want for one of those bad boys? I wish I had a lot to offer like you, your collection is incredible.

                                The only shinies I have would be a Ditto and Stunky, which if you wanted Ditto, I would like it cloned and for me to have the original because it was my first shiny :p
                                __________________


                                Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

                                Signature by Khalei


                                  #7192    
                                Old May 11th, 2011 (11:05 PM).
                                Ginji's Avatar
                                Ginji Ginji is offline
                                Shiny Hunter
                                  FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                  IGN: Ginji for Y
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: dunno
                                  Age: 30
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 2,788
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by JadeFires View Post
                                  REALLY?!? You're so awesome <33

                                  Um, nature doesn't particularly matter to me. It will be evolved into an Umbreon, so whatever is either easier for you or whatever you think is best :3
                                  Yup ^_^
                                  oh ok, I'll have it ready in 20 minutes
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
                                  Do you still have an UT Shiny Chimchars? and are they male?

                                  and what would you want for one of those bad boys? I wish I had a lot to offer like you, your collection is incredible.

                                  The only shinies I have would be a Ditto and Stunky, which if you wanted Ditto, I would like it cloned and for me to have the original because it was my first shiny :p
                                  Yes but I transfered it to my black version
                                  its free ^^
                                  __________________
                                  3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                  3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                  Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                    #7193    
                                  Old May 11th, 2011 (11:12 PM).
                                  JadeFires's Avatar
                                  JadeFires JadeFires is offline
                                  Novice Breeder
                                    FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2011
                                    Location: Alaska...brr... ><;
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 16
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                    Yup ^_^
                                    oh ok, I'll have it ready in 20 minutes
                                    Thank you so much! Your the best!
                                    Ill be in the wifi club waiting~
                                    Oh! Don't forget to nickname it Muse before you send it to your black.
                                    Please and thank you :3
                                    __________________

                                    3DS FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                      #7194    
                                    Old May 11th, 2011 (11:27 PM).
                                    DarkOrder21's Avatar
                                    DarkOrder21 DarkOrder21 is offline
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Location: Somewhere distant why do you want to know?
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Serious
                                      Posts: 63
                                      Hey Ginji, Do you have a Calm Natured Regice?
                                      Offering a Shiny Cobalion and a Crown Suicune if you do.
                                      __________________


                                      ~Expect the unexpected~

                                      White FC: 3181 5957 7252
                                        #7195    
                                      Old May 11th, 2011 (11:39 PM).
                                      TheGr8's Avatar
                                      TheGr8 TheGr8 is offline
                                      lovely pair&lt;3
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                                      Location: Sinnoh Region
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 529
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                      Yup ^_^
                                      oh ok, I'll have it ready in 20 minutes

                                      Yes but I transfered it to my black version
                                      its free ^^
                                      Oh my. That would work perfect for me! thank's so much!! I have been waiting for a shiny chim for a while!

                                      i will add you on my pal pad.

                                      my fc is: 1205 8549 1601
                                      __________________


                                      Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

                                      Signature by Khalei


                                        #7196    
                                      Old May 12th, 2011 (12:20 AM).
                                      Ginji's Avatar
                                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                                      Shiny Hunter
                                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: dunno
                                        Age: 30
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 2,788
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by JadeFires View Post
                                        Thank you so much! Your the best!
                                        Ill be in the wifi club waiting~
                                        Oh! Don't forget to nickname it Muse before you send it to your black.
                                        Please and thank you :3
                                        Your welcome ^^, I'll be on wifi in a sec...
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by DarkOrder21 View Post
                                        Hey Ginji, Do you have a Calm Natured Regice?
                                        Offering a Shiny Cobalion and a Crown Suicune if you do.
                                        Nope ^^"
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
                                        Oh my. That would work perfect for me! thank's so much!! I have been waiting for a shiny chim for a while!

                                        i will add you on my pal pad.

                                        my fc is: 1205 8549 1601
                                        Your welcome, I'll be on wifi in a sec...
                                        __________________
                                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                          #7197    
                                        Old May 12th, 2011 (12:33 AM).
                                        JadeFires's Avatar
                                        JadeFires JadeFires is offline
                                        Novice Breeder
                                          FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2011
                                          Location: Alaska...brr... ><;
                                          Age: 28
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 16
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                          Your welcome ^^, I'll be on wifi in a sec...
                                          Thank you very much <3 :3
                                          __________________

                                          3DS FC: 5198-2688-8559
                                            #7198    
                                          Old May 12th, 2011 (12:35 AM).
                                          Ginji's Avatar
                                          Ginji Ginji is offline
                                          Shiny Hunter
                                            FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                            IGN: Ginji for Y
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: dunno
                                            Age: 30
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 2,788
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by JadeFires View Post
                                            Thank you very much <3 :3
                                            Your welcome, have fun raising it ^_^
                                            __________________
                                            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                              #7199    
                                            Old May 12th, 2011 (12:50 AM).
                                            TheGr8's Avatar
                                            TheGr8 TheGr8 is offline
                                            lovely pair&lt;3
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                                            Location: Sinnoh Region
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Jolly
                                            Posts: 529
                                            Thank you so much for the Chimchar! We finally connected lol
                                            __________________


                                            Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

                                            Signature by Khalei


                                              #7200    
                                            Old May 12th, 2011 (1:15 AM).
                                            Ginji's Avatar
                                            Ginji Ginji is offline
                                            Shiny Hunter
                                              FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                              IGN: Ginji for Y
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: dunno
                                              Age: 30
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 2,788
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
                                              Thank you so much for the Chimchar! We finally connected lol
                                              Your welcome ^_^
                                              -------------------------------
                                              __________________
                                              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:19 AM.