• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Does pawlicious implement the scroll box?
If not, could somebody point me to a theme that *does* ?
Or, is mine in compliance? I think it is... but, can't hurt to check.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is my signature fine? I think it is but still want to make sure. >:

EDIT: The width changes depending on what layout people use. Not sure what to do about that, honestly. It's an image and text aligned to the side.

EDIT2: Since the width fluctuates, I think it shouldn't be an issue since it's not a set amount of pixels but a fluctuating amount to fit people's layouts. Because of that, it won't really ever be too wide.

Well, since the blank space rule only applies on height, it's fine. With width, text doesn't matter, so the fact that your text may be outside a 600px box doesn't contribute to anything. So basically as long as your images are within 600px, then all's good.

Just checking to see if im following new sig rules

No scrollbox, so yup you are following the rules.

Does pawlicious implement the scroll box?
If not, could somebody point me to a theme that *does* ?
Or, is mine in compliance? I think it is... but, can't hurt to check.

Yeah, Pawlicious does. :) There's only about 4 or so that don't implement it, anyway. But yes, yours is fine.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I think I am within my limits, (since I edited my sig which i thought broke these rules). So, is this still within the acceptable size? :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sorry if this has already been asked, but will there be another "check my sig" thread??

That is pretty much the purpose of this thread, although it is encouraged to check on your own rather than ask here all the time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The size is only really going to be a problem if you have a moving image in your signature. You don't, so you're fine :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's perfectly fine. The notice was sent to everyone just so people make sure to check.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Default 'Toujours or Nica, can you please check my signature because it's only ever you two who ever do it. Please and thank you~' post.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Pfft. These rules are nothing, Xgen Studios (another forum) has their size limit at 600x150, and their infractions last a year... I'm gunna end up changing my sig anyways so not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back