• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

super mario sunshine 2

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
waah all my former projects got deleated ohwell to replace them all here is my unofficial sequel to super mario sunshine
story:
after mario left isle delfino the wario bros. showed up there and kidnapped all of the shine sprites then ran back to the mushroom kingdom mario learns this when he gets home and he and FLUDD go of to get the shine sprites back

features:
hover and squirt nozzles
sometimes when theres a small space fludd will get off of mario back and travel on his own into the space

well this game is super mario ,bros,sunshine and RPG all mixed toghether it is a platform game where you have the super mario rpg traveling system.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
it's true my projects and rpgmaker 2000 got deleted so from now on all my projects will be made in GM.
im gonna start some of them over though.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Didn't you cancel your last Super Mario project because you weren't good enough to code it? Have you really improved that much that you can actually make a game as complex as this so soon?

The screenshot is extremely empty and a bit dull, to be honest. The Mario sprite looks awesome though, did you make it yourself?

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Dawson said:
Didn't you cancel your last Super Mario project because you weren't good enough to code it? Have you really improved that much that you can actually make a game as complex as this so soon?

The screenshot is extremely empty and a bit dull, to be honest. The Mario sprite looks awesome though, did you make it yourself?
my last mario project was in rm2k the is in gm,
as for the mario sprite I got that here http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/Sheets/smsmario3.png

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
PokemonChampion2K4 said:
you got to make the background and mario match
there both mario and luigi super star saga styled so they pretty much do.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
demo

sorry to double post but heres a demo.
the level you start on is level 1 but it's not finised at the end of every level
you face a boss.
controls:
space:squirt right
M:squirt left
up:jump
right & left:move

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Compile it cause I don't wanna have to install GM again and I seriously wanna play this without looking at the source.

Last edited:

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
okay here it is (Iv'e worked on it a little)
p.s. you can kill goombas by jumping on them or spraying them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
That was the computer game equivalent to getting cancer. Seriously, it is impossible to play. The layout is atrocious and it's buggier than an termite mound.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Allstories said:
That was the <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=233' target='_blank'>computer</a> game equivalent to getting cancer. Seriously, it is impossible to play. The layout is atrocious and it's buggier than an termite mound.
I'm going to change the layout and how is it glichy.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
You need a new movement system it's very buggy, you can barely walk with it.
It's strange I know it doesn't work budon't know whats wrong with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Well, then frankly, it doesn't do you any good to continue working on the game if you haven't got a clue how to resolve such a big problem.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Allstories said:
Well, then frankly, it doesn't do you any good to continue working on the game if you haven't got a clue how to resolve such a big problem.
Agreed, and proto-man, why not go for an easier goal, like making a simple RPG with RMXP? It's so simple, I'm sure you'd be able to finish it with no problems(well, I don't want to make any assumptions)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Allstories said:
That was the computer game equivalent to getting cancer. Seriously, it is impossible to play. The layout is atrocious and it's buggier than an termite mound.
Couldn't you have given your criticisms without it looking like a straight insult towards Proto-man? Everyone's entitled to their opinions but please try to think about other people's feelings before you say something. Posts like that could put off people from ever trying to improve on their game making skills and that's not we want at all.

I haven't played the demo yet because I can't download it here but, yeah, it did sound too over ambitious. Do as Brittany suggested, make your goals a little lower and start a project that you can complete with the skill and knowledge you have at the moment. There's no point trying to make something when you don't know how it's done because you're just gonna end up wasting your time when you do get stuck.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
okay I'll make some attempts to fix it and if it doesn't work i'll try something easier.

Back