• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old you were when....?-? (Revived)

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
I was 13 and my mom assisted me so I don't burn myself
I am 15 and it's recently that I've been able to cook independently
How old were you when you joined Pokecommunity?

Years
I guess at about 8. I was around computers at an earlier age, but in a more limited way. Around third grade was the time that I remember sitting at home in front of the family Mac specifically to connect to the internet, doing things like joining the Hello Kitty Club, looking at photos of American Girl Dolls and Barbies, playing Neopets, having pen pals, reading advice columns and doing research for school papers.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
20 and I hated it because an old man grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. It sucks that my first kiss was a forced kiss from an old man.

How old were you when you first went on a walk by yourself?

Years
I'm gonna send out my Azelf and give the jerk who did that a Zen headbutt. Sorry he messed up your first kiss. Hopefully you are with someone better now, or find your true love soon if you are still searching.

At least I was 13 the first time I went on a walk by myself... and it was OK with my parents. My mom especially is very well-meaning but can be overprotective, but one day when she took her car to the shop for repairs and was not back to pick me up from school she finally gave me permission to walk home. We lived down the street...

How old were you when you first made something you were really proud of? It could be a song you wrote, science project that got an A, a very good drawing, anything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I've never made something I was really proud of.

How old were you when you first met twins?

Years
6. I was in the first grade and there were two very pretty African-American sisters who were identical twins named Casey and Chelsea. They were in my art class and they usually dressed in matching frilly dresses and had their hair woven into a cute braid with flowers or ribbons throughout. I was supposed to be a twin actually myself, but my sibling did not filly develop in the womb :(

How old were you when you first watched an anime besides Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I think 5. First anime I ever watched was the Hans Christian Andersen movie The Little Mermaid. This is my favorite anime movie of all time and I cry every time I watch this movie.

How old were you when you first drank tea?

Years
Hmmm, I don't really remember actually. I was around 11 or 12, and I actually really like tea now. It's refreshing.

How old were you when you traveled to another country for the first time?

Years
17. Though around age 5 my dad would let me sorta drive. By sorta I mean sit in his lap and let me handle the wheel in the safety of the driveway and back the car in with his foot controlling the gas and a hand carefully on the wheel too. But I think this won't count :P

How old were you when you first had a favorite tv show? Name the show!

Last edited:
Years
My memory is kinda shakey about this but I think age 4. I rember getting a basketcase for an instructor when I was very little who held my head under water for almost too long, was gagging when I came up.

How old were you when you first danced in public?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
8 for a School dance performance.

How old were you when you first took a stat nine test and remember filling in the bubble?

TY

How old were you when you were home alone for the first time?

Years
I had a younger sister, so there weren't many times I was on my own until we were both older, but I remember being home alone for a sick day when I was in 3rd grade, so I would've been around 8.

How old were you when you first travelled somewhere on your own (if you have)?

Years
I'm going to answer age 8. I think by travelling somewhere on my own we're taking about transportation to that destination on my own, in which case the age would be 8. My parents are divorced, and I was living with my mother in Los Angeles. But my father was on the other side of the country, and I was required by law to travel from west to east during the holidays to grant him visitation privileges.

This question may have been meant differently though like traveling to somewhere and being completely on your own-- say moving to a foreign country where you don't know anybody there. I have done that too, but the ages would be different.

How old were you when you first watched an R-rated movie or the equivalent of the mature rating in your country?

Last edited:

TY

How old were you when you touched your first video game?

Back