• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
10/10

I may not be a big Assange fan but yours is an exception. I like joke themes and that one takes the cake.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
8/10

I know ur a guy, nice theme but points for gender bending and the gif and the niceee gal

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

Yes very familiar of this one. like how the sig changes and the colours of the avatar are cool

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
5/10

While the two do technically match... it doesn't match that much. Like Assange in the signature looks comparatively a lot different to the avatar of Assange and the banner itself is messy. If the bottom text wasn't there and the banner was a little less messy without the pic of Assange it'd match much better with the colours in the avatar created by what Assange is wearing and the background.

Years
9/10

I like B2/W2-based themes, and that one is no exception. White Kyurem looks beautiful and the animated avatar makes it nice. Although I had to take a point off due to the picture in the signature being just a sprite, if I saw a bigger picture I would have given it a perfect rating. The text looks nice as well.

Years
6/10

Not really much of a theme since they aren't the same Pokemon but they are both Fire-type so I guess that counts.

Back