• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which version would you choose?

Which one?

• Total voters

CloudNine

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
Going with White 2 just because of the sequel. All though White Kyurem Fire & Ice sounds cool, might just get both.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'm going to buy White 2 because it has White Kyurem. I would get Black 2 instead, but White 2 interests me more, even though they are literally similar.

Years
I'm getting both, since I got both games. I also saw on YouTube that Gamefreak (or those people who make Pokemon...) said its good if you choose the sequel of the game, I'd be alot better for you. Ex: I chose Black, I buy Black 2. Or...I chose White, I get White 2!

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I'm getting both, like what I've done with every game.
Although I can't decide which game to get first yet, because it depends what the version differences are. :-)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
So yeah it's a bit weird cause last time I picked White because it had Zekrom which I liked better, so I thought I'd go for Black 2 now because that would have Reshiram (Kyurem), but they switched it up.. so I end up getting White again lol.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I'm going to be getting Black 2 first since my Black is my main game now, but eventually will get White 2 like I have done now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I have White, so im thinking i'll get Black 2.

Switchin things up.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I have both Black and White, but I'm not doing that again this time around. This time, I'm getting Black 2 because I like Black Kyurem better than White Kyurem.

Back