• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Where's Solo right now? Is he in the cafeteria? I was hoping Takumi would accidentally sling some food at him~

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
XD there is always room for excess food slinging.

Just wanted to say I will be unable to Post until Sunday. Not a big deal but Just thought I should mention.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
XD there is always room for excess food slinging.

Just wanted to say I will be unable to Post until Sunday. Not a big deal but Just thought I should mention.

It's noted c: thanks for telling.

Higoroshi-sensei is on his way to punish the naughty Lycan pup. As for the others, why is everyone afraid of Solo? Go against him! Hunt down that cool acting puppy!
And i'm sorry Onii-sama~ but it's time for some fun c:<

Let's hold a contest, who can make the GM laugh the hardest, the person that wins gets the honour of being the funniest, GO! (Don't dare to post video's, Wolfy)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Higoroshi-sensei is on his way to punish the naughty Lycan pup. As for the others, why is everyone afraid of Solo? Go against him! Hunt down that cool acting puppy!
And i'm sorry Onii-sama~ but it's time for some fun c:<

Let's hold a contest, who can make the GM laugh the hardest, the person that wins gets the honour of being the funniest, GO! (Don't dare to post video's, Wolfy)
ALREADY ON IT

As for Solo, I'm sure this is gonna erupt into a food fight; In fact, I hope it does. Anyways, I'm waiting for a Frio post.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry if my posts have been shorter than everyone else's, good news though, within the next two weeks, I'll have my new computer (After four months with a broken laptop) so I'll be back to posting more often and longer posts.

Khawill

<3
Years
Food fights are so mainstream, I'd say a lunchroom brawl would be the best course of action! Also Shiny, of all the food to waste, why pancakes D: Frio died a little inside...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm working on Solo's post as we speak. Prepare for something... Explosive.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Elene; the most dangerous barber you could hope for.
I wouldn't hope for her. Yikes.

Seriously, someone like that could strike fear into any human-- Uh-oh, better hide Takumi. Or maybe he'll be protected by the only other vampire in the class, leading to a battle of vampires.

FANG FIGHT! FANG FIGHT! FANG FIGHT!

Khawill

<3
Years
@Pink do you think that in the first post, could you put the names of characters under the names of the monsters? That way I know what person is what monster without opening many pages for multiple people (just a quick reference)

Also there is a crazy amount of snow here in Mass, I believe Frio is taking a stroll through the East coast. Needless to say, it's crazy cold.

I am also trying to think of a way for Elise to discover her power.

Finally, my characters are joining drama club.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Seriously, someone like that could strike fear into any human-- Uh-oh, better hide Takumi. Or maybe he'll be protected by the only other vampire in the class, leading to a battle of vampires.

FANG FIGHT! FANG FIGHT! FANG FIGHT!
Nami doesn't seem like much of a fighter to me, personally. She gets flustered easily, has slipped into at least a few daydreams, and has an infatuation with a squishy. d:

@Khawill: Not particularly important, but in regards to Frio's letter/phonecall/something; Elene is masquerading as Marilyn throughout the day. It's confusing, I know. :x

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm too lazy to read the posts after Solo's. Someone tell me about the posts after Solo's in a short summary?

Back