• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mistys Psyduck

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Is it just me or does Mistys Psyduck in the first seasons of pokemonl always put a smile on your face? I personally can't help but laugh everytime Psyduck bursts out of his pokeball when Misty is choosing a totally different pokemon. And then theres Psyducks "moments" that just make me burst into tears of laugher. But Psyduck also had that pretty badass side to it. I just love Mistys Psyduck...it never fails to put a smile on my face ^_^

Does anyone have the same thoughts and opnion of Mistys Psyduck, as me?

Years
Yes Psyduck was a funny little fellow and when he sees anyone that face he makes makes laugh out of the chair. I think the Unova saga also adopted this sort of think a lil bit and Ash's Oshawott started to do these sort of things

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Psyduck used to be my favorite Pokemon. I loved Misty's especially. It was funny and I heavily miss it for being left at the gym. I loved it to death and I want to see it again. Other than what it did, I loved when it had a headache the most. Yay, Psychic powers!

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
As derpy as he was, that little Psyduck was just pure awesome x3 and omg is it strong :o I may actually start using psyduck in my black 2 :3
I am currently watching the whole entire anime from season one to present season :P now on episode 5 of season 2 xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Every time I saw Psyduck, most of the time I would burst out laughing, it always did lot of funny stuff. I never did like Psyduck at that time (the Pokemon that is) since back then I only liked Meowth & Persian. [I'm doing the same thing as SupernovaTypholosion, I'm rewatching all episodes from the early nostalgia but in my native Spanish dub - at the moment season 1 - episode 58 "¡Decíframe Esto!"]

Years
I agree! He's so ridiculously adorable and still one of the most unique Pokemon we've had on the cast. I miss the little guy. <3

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
They should do a series (or season) where Kanto has new gym leaders, new elite four etc, and ash travels around Kanto with Misty and Brock again. And in one of them, Misty and Psyduck are reunited :3 probably wouldn't work out, but hey, a guy can dream can't he? XD

Years
Psyduck was my fave of Misty's Pokemon, because it started a trend for the main cast to have at least one Pokemon providing a comedy relief role. I do miss it a lot but I did start liking Psyduck in general because of Misty.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Psyduck did have his funny moments but as an actual pokemon (battling) he kind of sucks. He can't swim so he uses a floaty with hearts on it. He's sorta like the Patrick of pokemon: kind of dumb and useless but is funny and has his moments where he is useful.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Psyduck did have his funny moments but as an actual pokemon (battling) he kind of sucks. He can't swim so he uses a floaty with hearts on it. He's sorta like the Patrick of pokemon: kind of dumb and useless but is funny and has his moments where he is useful.

Wrong :) At times, Psyduck was incredibly powerful. Eg. In the episode where they helped make a film, Psyduck released ash and everyone from the claw machine thingy, using confusion. Only sometimes, Psyduck was kinda useless, but Psyduck is not an overall useless pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Psyduck was pretty awesome, I remember when he used his psychic powers the first few times it was the coolest. And that episode where she thought it evolved into Golduck haha.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Why doesn't the new series have personalities like Psyduck anymore? :( He added comic relief like no other.

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
I always thought Jessie's Wobbufett was the replacement for Psyduck lol but now both are gone :( I recently rewatched the episode "Princess v. Princess" in season one and the battle with Lickitung and Psyduck was pure gold :)

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
We need a new Psyduck! New viewers will never know how humorous he was.

I think Oshawott is the closest we've had to a new Psyduck. He comes out of Ash's pokeball without permission, to take the role of another pokemon in battle. Although he can be comic relief in battle, it's not quite the same. Part of the psyduck gag was that his trainer got frustrated at him, and that he acted very stupidly. Neither Oshawott, Piplup, nor Gible's comic relief has filled this well.

Back