• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
wow... alot of non shiny hunter topics seem to be goin dow around here... j/k im currently snagging my dragon fang then ill go back to buying lapras in bulk... wish me luck^^.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
*Smashes head*
Atleast 17 eggs have hatched. All of the magicarps are non-shiny.
I envy you, MM, for your amount of shinies.
I envy you, Crytuf, for your 2 shiny Legendaries.

Why can't I be like you?!?! So lucky...

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
*Smashes head*
shiny hunting can drive you to the brink of insanity at times.... if your chasing magicarp, you could go to sootropolis and use da sweet scent... and legendarys are just patience... its the only answer i have...

well, gl to y'all and keep hunting^^.

Years
Crytuf said:
wow... alot of non shiny hunter topics seem to be goin dow around here... j/k im currently snagging my dragon fang then ill go back to buying lapras in bulk... wish me luck^^.

LUCK to you Crytuf
go git urslf a shny lprs
lol

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
Hi! Welcome back! Here's hoping you'll stick around for a while!
i've got testing to blame, but i'll try catching shinies at a minimum...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
*Smashes head*
I envy you, MM, for your amount of shinies.

Why can't I be like you?!?! So lucky...
tis easy
you reset in front of two legendaries, and mm... is jus tthat legendary... =/
...Can i find him shiny then? xD

oh and heres my log:
Sapphire: went kaboom
Firered: haven't touched for 4 months, 2 weeks, 8 days, 4 hours, 10 minutes, and 50 seconds

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oooooo 17 eggs. You're well on your way to a rediculously long shiny hunt! I've hatched like... a billion Tauros. Not really... but I filled 10 boxes before I decided to release them on sight.
ISJ!: It'll be good to have you back! Welcome welcome! Wooo!
I've attached a video camera to the side of my head today and will be recording most everything I do. It's pretty exciting! I have to give a presentation on "Who am I?" for lit; so this is part of how I plan to show it: "A day in the life of ryan." The SHC will be featured! Woo! This is the class that I read my "Shiny Hunters" essay to, so they'll probably appreciate it.
See ya!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i wont be nunting for about 3 weeks as have coursework in for tomorow and work experience on monday for 2 weeks

Years
Those are some good ideas, people! I'm no good at being creative with site layouts, so I'd like all the input I can get. I'm good at writing tidy HTML, so I'll put the final thing together using you guys' ideas.

Jirachi Trainer said:
Well i dont have MSN but i have gmail and they have gchat (just released) so if anyone wants an invite to GMAIL then let me know as i have 99 invites left and then we can chat easier with people who arent allowed to use MSN at home because of parents (like me) also no luck for any random shiny

PM me for GMail invite
I already have Gmail. I'd appreciate it if you could PM me your address so I could add you. (I haven't actually gotten to try Gmail chat yet.)

Edit: Poliwag evolved! ^o^

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
ryan said:
Oooooo 17 eggs. You're well on your way to a rediculously long shiny hunt! I've hatched like... a billion Tauros. Not really... but I filled 10 boxes before I decided to release them on sight.
ISJ!: It'll be good to have you back! Welcome welcome! Wooo!
I've attached a video camera to the side of my head today and will be recording most everything I do. It's pretty exciting! I have to give a presentation on "Who am I?" for lit; so this is part of how I plan to show it: "A day in the life of ryan." The SHC will be featured! Woo! This is the class that I read my "Shiny Hunters" essay to, so they'll probably appreciate it.
See ya!
hey, include me in it and in 10 years, you'll eb able to sell it for millions xD
Jking
hope you do well on it

Years
What does thou think of the no table layout
scratch that
only one table
for da avy
so people know its you updating it
ummmm
no shiney
still hate 2 year olds
yay for 9 year olds(she found my emerald)
going hunting

Years
The colours are pretty psycho, to be honest. I'll show you what I have in mind once I get the energy to build it. I'll be remaking the banner, though it will still be a blatant ripoff of yours.

Years
well like i said
colors will change
and once again
BETA
it is for now a beta
alot will be changed
i messed up on the banner
i was very tired
i put the wrong slogan

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, I'm new here as you've probably noticed. I would like to join this Shiny Hunters' Club. But I have one question first: do I need a shiny already to enter the club? If I do then nevermind, but if I don't then ok.

Oh and by the way, on my first Ruby experience, I caught a shiny Kecleon without even knowing it! It had a blue stripe and I thought that they just come in different colors.:cheeky: Anyway, if I can join then please notify me immediately.

<I>Kobra<I>

Back