• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well im done being lazy its back to hardcore shiny hunting now that i know for a fact that the versions are compatible with dp WOOt so i must add to my shiny list :)

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
Hey, Ryan! I have some slogans:
Ohhh.... Shiny!
Unleash the shiny
Shine on!
Get your Shine on! (YugiohGXed)
Let it Shine!
Where the Shinies go.
For everything else, there's a Shiny Card (Mastercard'd)
*Sparkle Sparkle*
We're still working on a better slogan than PokeCommunity's "We're STILL working on a better slogan" slogan.

No luck with any shinies. Poo.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
Hey, Ryan! I have some slogans:
Ohhh.... Shiny!
Unleash the shiny
Shine on!
Get your Shine on! (YugiohGXed)
Let it Shine!
Where the Shinies go.
For everything else, there's a Shiny Card (Mastercard'd)
*Sparkle Sparkle*
We're still working on a better slogan than PokeCommunity's "We're STILL working on a better slogan" slogan.

No luck with any shinies. Poo.
Aha! My current brainstorms are...
"Baby, you're one in a million 8192" (I think I may have mentioned that before)
"Shiny Hunters: 1/8192 as cool as regular people..." (That's a bit of a downer)
"All the normal Crobats make fun of me..." (I'd need to incorporate a shiny Crobat)
"Blinded by the light!" (Lyrics, dude!)
"Shiny Hunting: For when having a life isn't good enough"
"got shinies?" (A boring, standard, rip-off slogan)
"*Bling* *Bling*"
"A fated encounter"
"All your shiny are belong to us"
"SHC: PC's most feared club"
or "SHC: PC's favorite child"
or "SHC: The scourge of PokeCommunity!"
more later! *back to work*
ooo, greg style: "lol, roar"

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well i thought id lend my two sense XD

' twinkle twinkle litlle shiny '

'its 10 pm... do u know where your shiny are'

' shiny .... yeah id hit that '

' 60 pokeballs - $ 12000 on ruby
30 great balls - $ 18000 on saphire
20 ultra balls - $ 24000 on emerald

losing a shiny because you forgot to charge the sp.... priceless..'

'DUDE !!! wheres my shiny !!! '

' OMG THEY KILLED A SHINY YOU B@ST@RDS '

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
"Oh my gawd! You KOed Shiny! You b-tard!"
Haha... we have some fun ideas here! I'm working on some philosophy stuff right now, perhaps I'll work on modifying some quotes...
"True wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing won't catch a shiny." ~ Socrates
"Medicine cures the diseases of the body; wisdom shiny hunting, on the other hand, relieves the soul of its sufferings." ~ Democritus
"Only the dead see an end to war the shiny hunt." ~ Plato
Huzzah! *Back to work*

Years
ryan said:
"Oh my gawd! You KOed Shiny! You b-tard!"

Lol i like it, and it is also true, if you kill a shiny people will say that to you! Just doing the random shiny hunting now with 'pick up' YEY so many cool items, got about 10 rare candys so far!

Years
I'm thinking something having to do with "seeing stars." There's not much else I can say.

I've started up the Chikorita grow operation in Fire Red again, now that I've got a decent Magby. (Mild; I was looking for Rash...) The new batch have both Leech Seed and Counter, so if I get a shiny, it'll be a sweet one for sure.

Years
"zomg, teh shiny hunters are better than you"
that is the noob slogan i came up with
i got it
"Shiny Hunters, better than Oreo's?"

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I listen to Hot 93.5 or 93.7, the marker has to sit between the numbers to get the station to come in, LOL. Anyway it a popular music station here in WV, plays songs like Sugar We're Going Down, Lullaby, and Two Princes. From 80's music to todays. Anyway, I can't play right now, my mum's watching the last episod of Survivor on my TV, and I don't feel like playing on my GBA.

I'm still raising my Shiny Victorybell on XD:GoD, she's on 65 I think along with a Gardvior who's on 90, I've just been sending a random PKMN to XD raising it to 100 and switching it back to Emerald for another, Bulbasaur is next up I think.

LDD's Update:
Friend's Sappire - Nada, have a Baziken on 57 and looking for a shiny Aron.
My Leaf Green - Raising a high level Skarmory on Islands 6 & 7, sitll looking for shiny Yanma/Spearow/Natu, also running the rest as a pick up team.

@ Haunter Master - IMO anything is better than OREO's...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Wait - what? You visited your fiance's family and you shiny hunted?
That is bold!
*Applause*

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
Years
Hahaha, well its more along the lines of, we went to visit her family, not just her folks, her WHOLE F-ING FAMILY which, if it was just her aunts uncles and cousins would be fine, but her grandfather was there; so, while it is pretty much accepted that she and I are into video games, its all a matter of having it hidden when Grandpa Joe comes around, and seeing as I'm not into fishing at all, like every other male there, I was excused to sit with the women and multitask between talking and shiny hunting. It's kinda Ironic that I always assumed that those akward moments with the inlaws were movie magic, but it only takes one prude in the family to create the chaos.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
When you say, 'snag' do you mean catch on one of the handhelds or where you 'snagging' in XD or Colloseum? I guess it's a bit more reasonable to be on the handheld - but still... wow, I'm impressed. I hope that when I meet my future in-laws, they're chill with me shiny hunting to pass the awkward time.
It's good that she's into gaming too, otherwise your excitement over shinies might be seen as a form of insanity. Does she hunt/play pokemon?
If you think about it... fishing could be a bit like shiny hunting. Except you try to land the biggest instead of the most sparkly.
*Still impressed*
How old are you, btw? If you're getting married - you might be our 2nd oldest member after Kim! Wouldn't that make you feel special?

On a personal note - I just finished my physiology homework, and now I'm gonna work on my lit project a bit more until I can't stay awake! Mother's day festivities pretty much absorbed my whole day, so all the homework gets pushed into the night (I was all night last night too...) *Groan* Alright, I'm done whining for now, but I'll be back.

Back