• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
that was me. My character background is that Isaac(my trainer) spends all his time working on his tactics. He devoted his all time to it ever since he got his first pokemon. also its technically not a new attack it's just using more then one at once, and Isaac gives a name to the tactic so he can just say the tactic instead of naming the combination.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, exactly! I think that's pretty brilliant, and you can come up with some pretty cool mix-ups. I've got a perfect idea for myself, then :3 Thanks Jason!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Sir Bastian: It is, though I would caution that not every attack can be combined without becoming godmodding. For instance, mind reader and a one hit KO. Obviously that would be a problem, right?

Here's the rule of thumb. Only priority attacks should be combo'd, such as quick attack, extremespeed, protect, etcetera. This is because they're so quick to deploy that they generally outspeed any pokemon hoping to interrupt the combo with an attack of their own. The exception to this is if the enemy pokemon is extremely slow compared to yours or paralyzed (Which would /make/ them extremely slow.)

In which case you can just wail on them with two attacks instead of one.

That's the fair way to go about it anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Zora Loa

Nickname Zola

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance:

Personality: She is a very sweet girl that loves Pokemon. Even though she is in the Suicune dorm doesn't man that she is all evil and stuff. Zora is also very charismatic to people that she knows. She's usually always very cheerful and upbeat and seems to be bit of a tomboy as well. One look at her and you couldn't tell that she was a part of the Suicune Dorm . She hates it when people call her out on her mistakes.
Zora often rebelled against her captors because of this guilt in favor of trying to redeem herself by helping someone, sometimes leading to her being a damsel in distress. Rebelling and constantly switching sides caused Zora's determination and drive to grow significantly. She almost never switches sides anymore but she still acts like a damsel in distress. She is also apparently very talented with her drawing. She sometimes falls in love easily. She can also get very hurt when she falls in love with the wrong person. She hopes that one day she will find the right guy.

History: Zora grew up in the Unova region even if she was alone. She was taken in when she was around 10 by a passing family that saw her by the trash crying and alone. They took he into their home and fed her well everyday. When she was eleven she went onto become a Pokemon trainer but as soon as she got her first pokemon her dad denied her and she wasn't able to go on her adventure. Then one day she snuck away and went off on her journey but failed horribly and her Pokemon was taken from her by team Plasma members. She fought efortlessly to get her pokemon back and evantually ended up getting hurt and that landed her in the hospital. When she finally got all better her parents went out to find the theif who stole her Pokemon but sadly only came back with one of the three of them. She then sent out on her journey again and saw the grunts that took her Pokemon got promoted to co-leaders. She battled them and got help from the Striaton town Gym leadrs and recovered her stolen Pokemon. She was finally happy again that is until she challenged the gym and lost to them. She felt really sad and even thought about returning her pokemon back into the wild but decided not to after seeing how happy she made them. She was looking through the newspaper n her 14th birthday and saw something about a trainer school run by Gary Oak from the Kanto Region. She was ecstatic because she could hone her skills and she finally got enough courage to apply and surprisingly she was accepted on her first try. She packed her bags and went to catch the boat to the academy.

Pokémon: Zorua
Species: Zorua
Nickname:ZZ
Personality: Happy and content with her trainer
Lvl: 10
Moves: Shadow ball, Aerial ace, Covet, Attract, Dark Pulse

Pokémon: Snorunt
Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Ice
Personality: Independent
Lvl: 15
Moves: Avalanche, Blizzard, Crunch, Shadow ball

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Species: Pikachu
Lvl: 19
Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Electro ball, Thunder, Iron Tail.
Beat 2 npc trainer pokemon :P No new moves learned and yeaaa

Dawn

Years
Announcement
It's time to move onto a new day. Make your next post count. In addition, here are the class lists. (Assigning them took longer than I thought. ^_^;) Characters sorted by dorms. All active OC teachers were assigned students.

Suicune Dorm
Valorie Ryder (PkMnTrainer Yellow) Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris
Calnith Sol NeverWind (HunterZero) Mining 10, Fossil 101 with Byron
Ciel Vespera (Fuyu) Advanced General Expertise with N
Annalise Alouise Ashner (Lunateix) Training methods with Tyreal Wolf
Genevieve Marie Molyneux (~Genevieve~) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda
Takumi Ryuuhiko (Bassiroth) Ancient Johto History with Elizabeth
Dominique Rousseau (roen52) Understanding Types, Interactions and Exceptional Strategy with Malcolm West
Katherine Woalf (Dragonkat) Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris
Hiromu Sakura (Fujimori Tohru) Training methods with Tyreal Wolf
Byron MacTavish (The Immortal One) Pokemon Breeding with Veronica Elizabeth Jenkins
Daniel Sabrak (Sir Bastian) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda

Entei Dorm
Skye Odell (Fuyu) Training methods with Tyreal Wolf
Dante Redson (Gold19) Mining 10, Fossil 101 with Byron
Maxwell Leggingsteele (Mr. Mammoth) Mining 10, Fossil 101 with Byron
Isaac Deladius (Jasonwolf) Pokemon Breeding with Veronica Elizabeth Jenkins
Kenshin Ren (Bassiroth) Pokemon Mythology with Bethesda Shrewsbury
Olivia Wolf (PkMnTrainer Yellow) Pokemon Breeding with Veronica Elizabeth Jenkins
Kilik Chambers (ShinyDiamond) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda
Selene Evans (SelenaStar) Understanding Types, Interactions and Exceptional Strategy with Malcolm West
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith (~Genevieve~) Advanced General Expertise with N
Alice Crenshaw (Mick Fizz) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda
Carter Marie Collens (Miley810) Training methods with Tyreal Wolf
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny (PinkSapphire) Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris

Raikou Dorm
Mark Willson (Megaman765) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda
Vincent Xackford Luna (HunterZero) Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris
Jason Monterio Basco (Darkgoalie) Pokemon Mythology with Bethesda Shrewsbury
Gen Valdrauth Esis (pokepokemo) Mining 10, Fossil 101 with Byron
James Eugene Vincent (Mick Fizz) Advanced General Expertise with N
Austin Louis Owens (Kiklion) Ancient Johto History with Elizabeth
Piccolo South (Kiyoshi the Polar Bear) Mining 10, Fossil 101 with Byron
Rafael Kyo (Rafael_P) Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris
Oscar Lowell (Kid Mind) Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda
Lincoln West (Lincoln West) Pokemon Mythology with Bethesda Shrewsbury

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hey! Kilik has the same class with Daniel (Sir Bastian)! :D What a coincidence! Can't wait! I'll post tomorrow so I have more time.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Awh yeah, class with Killik \o/ I'm guessing community and vigilante is the rescue team kind of class.

I'll wait with posting until a couple others has as well, so I know kind of how to post xP

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Mining? Well, seems like Maxwell will pay VERY close attention to what the teacher has to say. And by very close, I mean that he will probably sleep through the class. But hey! Jerkface Calith is also there! This'll be entertaining...

Dawn

Years
My posts are going to take a bit. I'm swamped with a bit of stuff to do and less time than I'd like to do them.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Ancient Johto History? Austin is going to regret taking that class. XD

And I'll be making my last post. Sorry for not posting, Bastian! :( It just slipped away from me!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, it's fine xP As I said, I'll wait for a couple of people to post so I know approx. what I need to write in my next one. Like, where to go to get breakfast, and how Daniel gets to know what class he has, etc.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Oooh! Gen's getting a Mining class. I dunno what to say though. Mining and fossil seems to be a bit out of pokemon-ish stuff for me. BUt then again, it's just me!

Note: Yellow, can you remove Vendra Gerrard's prfoile and characetr, i wanna resign from using that guy.

Last edited:

The Immortal One

Life... Challenge Accepted!
Years
Hey Yellow. I know I haven't posted in a few days. So I thought I'd let you know that I don't know how active I'll be over the next few weeks or even months. I might post far less often than everyone else.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Pokémon: Zorua
Species: Zorua
Nickname:ZZ
Personality: Happy and content with her trainer
Lvl: 10
Moves: Shadow ball, Aerial ace, Covet, Attract

OH MY GOD A FEMALE!!

XD

Wonder if ZZ and Kiyoko meet...

Has the RP cycled to the next day yet? I'm waiting to post until then...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Looks like Kilik will also be having class with Mark as well (Megaman). This'll be...interesting. *smirks*

Zerin-Yes, we have moved on to the next day. It is officially November in the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back